PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- 49ers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your young and healthy you will pass the virus in 3 days. Is it really that
I dont know, but this is a completely different player than the one I was watching a month ago.

The Cam experiment has been a total bust. Stidham needs some reps.

Players are bad. But our coaching is even worse!
BB has to answer for such garbage performances week in and week out.

The ghost of 28-3 will hunt Kyle.

I am not ready to tank, if ever. I want to see this team fight. This beating could be our wakeup call.

Overhaul the staff including offensive coordinator

Tommy dealing'. Looks like a baaaaad man with weapons.

Brady's playing way better, but he would be average in this offense...
Of course. The coach can’t put any actual skill on the field. One whiff after another for our top overall picks (2018 aside) has added up. And even still, Brady wanted an extension here. In all of his infinite wisdom, Bill wanted to go year to year. What you see now is his creation. There’s hope for next year, though. This was always going to be a step back year. 8-8 at best. Next year, he has a very good opportunity to put a juggernaut on the field.

Again, people were calling for Brady to retire, calling him noodle arm...our defense was a lot better and kept us in more games, plus Brady was a lot better than Cam has been the last two weeks.
Love u Ashley....but don’t recall anyone calling him Noodle arm....it’s clear now tho that he threw it in the dirt or at their feet because either they couldn’t get open....or he didn’t want to give up the INT....something Cam needs to learn

I said it last year and I'll say it again, Brady had a very good year considering what he had to work with. Cam is showing what happens when you surround a QB with suspect accuracy with skill players. They are by far the worst in the NFL.

Compounding the collective depression of Patriot nation today, Brady is torching the Raiders.

That National TE Day chart just shattered my soul..:crying:

Trading Thunney would be unbelievably stupid. You don;t build a team stripping out your OL.

how is it week in and week out? Last week was bad and this week is horrible, but before that we could have been 4-0...stop trolling

Man can we please just take the best reciever on the board next year? They always make a weird pick and the guys are never good
No we're gonna draft some unknown JAGoff DB in the 2nd round after we trade down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots