PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- 49ers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re basically seeing mirror opposite teams.

One that has benefited from great drafting, a young core, speed and athleticism, with a franchise QB.

One that has been hurt by poor drafting, aging players at core places, slow and lacking athleticism, with no answer at QB.

Man can we please just take the best reciever on the board next year? They always make a weird pick and the guys are never good

Only way would be to muzzle McDaniels and put tape on his mouth during the entire draft and eval process

Nice job JC. That was the worst half of football I've seen us play since.......I don't know. Denver at home before the comeback in OT?

That was nice of the league not to review that.

It seems like that Brady was indeed carrying this team last year!

Cam s*cks hope we cut him tomorrow morning!

Man can we please just take the best reciever on the board next year? They always make a weird pick and the guys are never good
Last year we let a WR run happen in front of us and rather than trade you a few spots we traded out when the last one worth anything was taken right before us and Bill went for his safety blanket of a 2nd round DB. I’m fine with Dugger being here but he was not a need

no. 2-4 distinct possibility. Bills are 5-2. Lot of ground to make up nearly halfway through the year. See what stid can do. Cam ain’t the biggest problem here though
The Cam of the last two weeks is. Looks like he forgot how to throw an NFL football. Seriously.

yeah...but...we're still fooked because...Jete happens

True, but all we need is for them to win one other game. 1. And totally let them win the 2 against you. I don't even know the strength of schedule either. I'd assume the Pats have the worst and all that. Or division games etc. I think 2 losses to the Pats would be the tiebreaker if they have the same 2-14 record at the end of the season because they would have 2 AFCE victories. All is not lost my friend.

I understand BB’s focus on adding depth at DB but at some point you can only play so many DBs.

You need more talent and athleticism at LB, DL, and at offensive skill positions.

when was the last time we lost 3 in a row ? I think 2002 and 4 in a row, I don't think that even happened in 2000 when they went 5-11. This has been a horrible year, I want 2020 to be over with !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST