PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- 49ers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love REDZONE....

time to get a real gm.
No more Bb getting these bums.
This would've been borderline heresy to suggest not that long ago, but given how you can make a legit case we're the worst-drafting team of the last 5 years this has become a totally fair statement.

This is the only season I can remember where I honestly sometimes (besides SEA) forget that Edelman is in the game..

I’ve seen enough of this. All that’s left is PT for the young guys.

I honestly don't understand what belichick's plan was. Brady clearly is still a top quarterback yet he gave him complete crap receivers and forced him out the door.

So what does he do? He grabs Newton off the scrap heap, gives him the same exact group of receivers and tight ends and just pretends everything's going to be fine?
The answer is Bill totally misread the situation. He probably thought Brady would put up with the same old and over reached on a belief that they had some worthwhile offensive group that you could scheme correctly. People don’t really understand how much of a master Brady was at post snap reads and how he basically adjusted everything to set up a win for the offense

They should trade Jules to Tampa.
BB's ego won't allow it. Gronk was enough. Brown signing with TB I'm sure irritated BB and will not help Tom anymore.
Love u Ashley....but don’t recall anyone calling him Noodle arm....it’s clear now tho that he threw it in the dirt or at their feet because either they couldn’t get open....or he didn’t want to give up the INT....something Cam needs to learn
I agree with @ashley1992. Plenty of people on here thought Brady was done and questioned his arm strength. That has not aged well.

Who is defending Harry. What is with this racist piece of $ hit
Sorry I didn’t read that dudes black QB thing. I did a double take after I reread it. You are correct. Go get him.

Where is Edelman? I haven't seen him all game.

What is it with Bruins fans and defending Harry lol
Everyone with "Bruin" in their name loves to wash those BB balls. Maybe they're use to mediocrity and supporting bad owners?

When you have your secondary players leading the team in tackles, that means you are in trouble. Jonathan Jones is the only guy who has more tackles than McCourty with 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST