PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- 49ers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting point. He was asymptomatic so only a before/after cognitive test would tell us if covid really impacted his mental acquity
The eye test is telling me something might be up

Time for Stid Vicious

When the announcer's voice stays monotone through a pick, you know it's a blowout.

Beautiful pass there by cam. It was to the other team but still.

Put Meyers into the starting lineup immediately. He's 20x better than NKeal Harry. Also shows Cam can make deep bullet passes if McDaniels stopped treating Cam like a black QB

The sad thing is I don't think the 49ers have played particularly well this half. Obviously they outshined the Patriots by a bunch, but Garoppolo hasn't been anything special and neither has anyone anyone else.
How’s Brady been though?

I think Belichick got way too used to Brady bailing out his appallingly ****ty skill position drafting. I'm not even totally convinced this is Newton's fault, he's not helping but what QBs wouldn't look like trash playing with these scrubs?

time to get a real gm.
No more Bb getting these bums.

Man can we please just take the best reciever on the board next year? They always make a weird pick and the guys are never good

I know the circumstances are very different this season but its been a while since we’ve gotten blasted like this at home.

Great BB defense on display here. Offense has been a train wreck for well over 3 years. I've been ripped by BB ball washers for years on this forum. Time for you homers to man up and admit you had it all wrong. Brady made this team and he made Belichick. And what did they do to the GOAT?That numbskull ships him out of town to satisfy his own gargantuan ego. Colossal epic failure by a sub .500 coach. Looking forward to the rebuild...
I'm one of those in the camp that Brady made BB, but the season isn't over yet. However, it's certainly trending in that direction looking at 2-4 and a gauntlet in the schedule coming up.

Jules is like, I could have been part of the party at Tampa.

Is anyone here even opposed to Stidham in the 2nd half?

no. 2-4 distinct possibility. Bills are 5-2. Lot of ground to make up nearly halfway through the year. See what stid can do. Cam ain’t the biggest problem here though

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes