PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game day Playoff Thread- Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still a Pats fan and watch every game, but culminating with running The GOAT out of town, I lost faith in the "In Bill we trust" regime. It's time to really move on. That's my honest opinion and I know many here do not agree with my opinion whatsoever, and that's fine. Must we have a purity test for people disgusted with our multi years long crappy roster management and loser teams like BUF humiliating us on national television?

Run DMC sucks. Just go away.

I wouldn't mind if every draft pick went on the defense

Agreed. Having a defense that can't make a single stop when needed is alot more frustrating than an offense that can't score IMO. Granted, both suck ass.

Dude, every single game we lose or get dominated this is your reasoning. To even bring up refs in a game like this is laughable. Idc how many bad calls they mad. It made zero difference in the outcome of this game. We were thoroughly outplayed. That is why we not only lost, but got embarrassed. You'd have more of an argument if this game was even remotely close. We are getting blown the f*** out.

No, it's not. But I'm not surprised you spew this sort of stupidity. It's your modus operandi.

What's laughable is people like yourself who ignore the role the refs played because it doesn't fit your asinine agenda. Feel free to ignore me so neither of us have to put up with your dumb responses.

BTW, SFBS, The refs Non-Calls gave Buffalo at least 3 TDs tonight. So your claim that it made ZERO difference is complete and utter BS on your part.

Nice quickness by Bolden on that punt return. I have seen the residents at my grandmother's nursing move faster when the tapioca pudding is brought out.

It's funny when the pre game picks were out I thought they were giving us too much credit for the score being so close. I didn't wanna be the negative Nancy and say we'll probably lose by 10-14.

Guess that would've been too optimistic

and of course Allen will **** the bed against the Chiefs just like last year

Jones might not be the answer, 10 points wasn’t going to win this team, even if the defense showed up.

Jones isn’t the problem tonight. The Pats were forced to become one dimensional because the defense and the Pats getting down quickly. The first INT wasn’t his fault. The drops haven’t been his fault. The lack of a running game isn’t his fault.

It is too much to ask a rookie QB to carry the entire team in playoff game.

JC really playing like a soon to be FA.

Monday morning:
BB: Robert, we need to fill some holes in free agency, I'll need a quarter billion this go around"

Our D isn't this bad if the offensive Holding is called. It nullifies half the scores that Buffalo has gotten.
People like YOU want to ignore the favoritism that was shown by the refs and just blame EVERYTHING on the team. It's one of the most asinine takes out there. It always has been.

Try understanding what's ACTUALLY stated instead of putting some ridiculous BS take on it. Because that's exactly what you did.
Was no take, just facts. The refs are calling the game the same. We can't stop them, this defense is bad. They got lucky against some subpar QBs and lucky tips here and there during that winning streak.
I understood what you wrote very well and the implication is that if the refs do their job, it will have help the optics. I just disagree, we can't stop them.

Shut down corner can't cover a plodding TE. PAY THAT MAN!

Pathetic : Jonnu and Nelson (not even on list)

1642304905384.png

We should just punt on first down

see how high this score can go

A Big fatty getting in the action.

46-10. I have bad memories about that score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing