PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

They had it and blew it on a delay of game.

FFFFFFUUUUUU
100% on the center. 5s left on the clock the guy has to be ready to snap the ball in a blink.

They're going to be a force when their guys healthy. Brady was great today
It almost didn't look like it. It was hard getting anything going. When things started going, then a mistake or penalty happened.

@MAC10 thanks for the reactions man. You're boosting my credibility

100% on the center. 5s left on the clock the guy has to be ready to snap the ball in a blink.
It was a bad omen that they also could have been called for a delay a game in the previous snap.

It almost didn't look like it. It was hard getting anything going. When things started going, then a mistake or penalty happened.
They had decent yardage through the air and the receivers fumbled twice when they were driving

I was impressed with how Bowles adjusted to the dink and dunk scripted plays from the first half. It looks like same old defense from last year but great job. Funny how if you just go no huddle they move the ball.

I was impressed with how Bowles adjusted to the dink and dunk scripted plays from the first half. It looks like same old defense from last year but great job. Funny how if you just go no huddle they move the ball.
If the defense continues to play like that and the receiver gets healthy TB will not lose a lot of games

I had to deal with an emergency at halftime and frankly it looked like the Packers were gonna drop 40. How the hell did the Bucs shut them out in the second half?

Eh whatever. Bucs will be healthy for the playoff rematch and they will win easily.

@MAC10 thanks for the reactions man. You're boosting my credibility

The Patriots got taken out, again, and might have lost their QB1 for the foreseeable future, and that troll thinks this is the time for him to be..... him, to the point where you're commenting on it?

Another example of why I put him on ignore.

Yeah the demented anti-Brady trolling isn’t even funny anymore considering Mac Jones appears to have suffered an extremely serious injury and suddenly the entire Pats season looks wrecked.

Saints, Falcons, and Panthers are all 1-2, and the Bucs have to face the Chiefs next week. We could see a .500 division after that.

Saints, Falcons, and Panthers are all 1-2m, and the Bucs have to face the Chiefs next week. We could see a .500 division after that.
If Julio and Evans play against the Chiefs they will win

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back