PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

there no TE worth that pick and picking a LB in the first eith white/Davis ain’t the way to go. They need to go Corner or the hybrid safety Hill from Michigan they need secondary depth and help with SMB struggling if they can sure up the secondary and Davis/Dean stay healthy they should have a top 5-8 defense

They need replacements to develop for David (31 year old speed LB) and Suh (34 year old DT), who are aging out. They could also use rookies there as depth for the positions, especially if they went LB, where they are particularly thin. Losing Whitehead hurts but, as you get later in the draft, it's easier to find a 3rd safety than it is to find a dominant LB or DT.

Just my $.02 on this, and it's obviously subject to change should events warrant.

I really find this hard to believe. There is no way Brady comes back without knowing Arians was stepping down and Bowles was replacing him. I am not saying Brady pushed for this but he does not come back if he had issues with either one.
He had two choices. It was either come back to the Bucs or quit.

Who cares if he chased Arians out? It's no big stink.

Anyone going to bet against Brady this year?
When Brady started he was 22, BB was 48. Brady was 45% BB's age.
Now Brady is 44 and Bill is 70. Brady is now 63% BB's age.
Tom's catching up to Bill.

The so called co-goat isn't even on this list.

20220402_105205.jpg

It's wild that Brady's the only one over .500

The “over 50 passes” stat is even crazier. He isn’t only the only QB over .500 he has TWICE as many wins than he does loses.

4-DFF4408-FFFC-4-EF5-B170-7-C5-B38450-D94.jpg

Actually I was wrong about him being the only one over .500. There’s also Moon.

The “over 50 passes” stat is even crazier. He isn’t only the only QB over .500 he has TWICE as many wins than he does loses.

Manning and Brees at .235% is wild.

You also forgot Donovan McNabb at 6-4

McNabb was also 17-15 when throwing more than 40 passes. Excluded from the list prior as its minimum 40 games.

Kill the messenger. Something Tom Brady would like is to NOT lead the NFL in pass attempts with 719. He will be 45. Makes some sense. Help the defense.

Brady will have absolutely zero issues with having a 2014ish stat line (582 pass attempts, 4100 yards, 33 TDs, 9 INTs) as long as it means winning. Which it would.

Brady is the only QB with a winning record (minimum 14 games). There fixed it for you.

Apparently Karen Rodgers fans like to use minimum games qualifiers to make Rodgers look like the best or only one in a bunch of stats.

Brady is the only QB with a winning record (minimum 14 games). There fixed it for you.

Apparently Karen Rodgers fans like to use minimum games qualifiers to make Rodgers look like the best or only one in a bunch of stats.
Minimum 9 games puts him alone w/ winning %

1648932137047.png

Edit: updated...had mis-entered Brady's winning pct in 2020. He won 15 games, including SB, not 14.

Last edited:
Where did you get that from?

My Google Sheets account :thumbsup:

I've decided to simply repost the graphic every time Team Bill starts ruining threads. Not even responding. It's a colorful picture they at least look at to admire the red and blue colors.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back