PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

View attachment 42331

Edit: updated...had mis-entered Brady's winning pct in 2020. He won 15 games, including SB, not 14.
That's a pretty damning graph for team Bill. He's going to need to have a good draft this and next year plus spend money next year to turn that blue line back up.

He finally had a good draft last year after about 5 years or so of bad drafts.

From January: "How important is it for Arians to be able to hand-pick a successor from one of those two?"

The way I'm reading this is that there's no big surprise that any of them are gone. It just happens that Brady ended up winning... again.

I feel bad for the players who decided to move on thinking that Tom wouldn't be there. That's a big whoops for them.

Actually, the hate started in 2019 when Brady was being blamed for Nkeal sucking instead of Nkeal and the guy that drafted him.

Brady not getting the love from Boston media now a days. Dare I say, hate and jealousy from this guy.

Actually, the hate started in 2019 when Brady was being blamed for Nkeal sucking instead of Nkeal and the guy that drafted him.

Dan Shaughnessy

CHB gonna CHB

Edelman seems to be hanging out with the Bucs quite a bit lately. Is there space for a WR4?
Nah he’s done but if he could play I think we’d see him there.

Make it happen TB12. One more rodeo. Everyone wants to see this.

Gronk needs to re-sign.

I remember Brady getting bashed for skipping mini camps or whatever thst was

Brady not getting the love from Boston media now a days. Dare I say, hate and jealousy from this guy.

You are taking Dan Shaughnessy, the LITERAL embodiment of “old man yells at clouds”, the man who refuses to vote for any baseball player who has the slightly whiff of steroid allegations around them including David Ortiz BUT still votes for players who had very convenient jumps in production in their late 20s early 30s in the late 1990s that don’t have any official allegation, and treating him as having the measure of any sports fans anywhere?

You are taking Dan Shaughnessy, the LITERAL embodiment of “old man yells at clouds”, the man who refuses to vote for any baseball player who has the slightly whiff of steroid allegations around them including David Ortiz BUT still votes for players who had very convenient jumps in production in their late 20s early 30s in the late 1990s that don’t have any official allegation, and treating him as having the measure of any sports fans anywhere?
I don't know man. This article is the most anti Brady rant I've ever seen by a country mile. Surprising, that much of the disparaging stuff is originating from Boston.

He's basically taken all the anti Brady comments at Patsfans and summarized it in the article for us lol.

Gronk needs to re-sign.

Just wow. Gronkowski was started to look like 90% of peak Gronkowski last year until he got hurt. But when he came back he was looking a little slow.

If he's back at 90%, I'm going to enjoy watching more highlight reels.

Make it happen TB12. One more rodeo. Everyone wants to see this.

I think he comes back. Might just be working out a reasonable contract for his services

I don't know man. This article is the most anti Brady rant I've ever seen by a country mile. Surprising, that much of the disparaging stuff is originating from Boston.

He's basically taken all the anti Brady comments at Patsfans and summarized it in the article for us lol.

Dan’s ultimate animus is he’s forever butthurt that major league baseball is slowly dying nationwide and most importantly the Red Sox are now the 3rd team in Boston. And possibly the 4th team because the Buccaneers are likely temporarily more popular than the Red Sox in Boston. The Patriots and Brady are mostly responsible for setting that in motion here.

This is a man who would probably rank the 67 Red Sox as the greatest season in the history of Boston sports. Because he’s an arrogant old fossil.

I think he comes back. Might just be working out a reasonable contract for his services

He should sign in September and work his way back in slowly.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back