PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

I’ll probably still casually follow them. Said before I have a soft spot for them for giving TB12 a place to enhance his legacy and also for kicking the living crap out of the hated Raiders in the Super Bowl back in the day. That was fun.

Only reason i'll maybe watch the hapless Bucs this season is because I spend winters near Tampa. Watching Bowels implode again as a HC will be fun buts gets old fast.

The Bucs are winning 4 games next season with toilet bowles and whichever much lesser quarterback they end up with. Hell, I thought the Patriots should consider Mayfield for QB depth, maybe push Mac a bit, compete with Zappe as the QB2, but as the guy? No way. Which probably makes him a perfect fit for the Bucs dumpster fire.

No Tom so no Tompa, no Gronk so no Gronkaneers.
BA moved upstairs to keep cashing checks, but gone on game day.
No Playoff Lennie, no playoffs.
The music's over, turn out the lights!

A bit of a step down?

No Tom so no Tompa, no Gronk so no Gronkaneers.
BA moved upstairs to keep cashing checks, but gone on game day.
No Playoff Lennie, no playoffs.
The music's over, turn out the lights!
Tampa May Bakerneers?

End of an era, chapter 2:

Fournette's running game completely vanished this past season. He showed up over weight and ill-prepared for an NFL season. He was literally good for one week.

Poor Bucs fans….

Looks like yet another W for the GOAT. He left his first team a mess and his second team an even bigger mess…

I’ll probably still casually follow them. Said before I have a soft spot for them for giving TB12 a place to enhance his legacy and also for kicking the living crap out of the hated Raiders in the Super Bowl back in the day. That was fun.
Only reason i'll maybe watch the hapless Bucs this season is because I spend winters near Tampa. Watching Bowels implode again as a HC will be fun buts gets old fast.
End of an era, chapter 2:

The Bucs are winning 4 games next season with toilet bowles and whichever much lesser quarterback they end up with. Hell, I thought the Patriots should consider Mayfield for QB depth, maybe push Mac a bit, compete with Zappe as the QB2, but as the guy? No way. Which probably makes him a perfect fit for the Bucs dumpster fire.
Of course, my primary interest in the Bucs is the return of the Creamsicles (which also taste great), as with us & Pat, only as a throwback.

Permanent restoration naturally would display some seriousness to either operation, and allow some pride (self esteem) for the players putting them on.
tbscr6xt522fscm5jjyo.jpg

LOL yeah unless TB12 by some miracle changes his mind at the last minute and comes back for another season that's not happening.

LOL yeah unless TB12 by some miracle changes his mind at the last minute and comes back for another season that's not happening.
Their schedule is a bit soft so they have a chance at 8-9 again but 12-5 isn't happening. 6 or 7 wins sounds about right. Really they were extremely fortunate to win even 8 games last season... Brady pulled off a few last miracle finishes.

Only reasonable answer a player can give though

Oh it would be hilarious and fun. Tom in the Creamsicles. Dating Livvy Dunne. Taking the Bucs back.

Of course I'd root against them vs. the Pats but otherwise oh it would make the NFL worth watching.

Reactions: sb1

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back