PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Bucs are fortunate to be in the NFC South.

Very glad I didn’t watch any of this.

This game is on the blatant incompetence of Todd Bowles. Two timeouts left at the end of regulation. No f*cking excuse for that.

5-6. A total loser for a head coach. Team has no balls either. I'm out on this POS team. Even in a weak conference they're not going anywhere in the postseason. That's all too obvious now.

This game is on the blatant incompetence of Todd Bowles. Two timeouts left at the end of regulation. No f*cking excuse for that.

5-6. A total loser for a head coach. Team has no balls either. I'm out on this POS team. Even in a weak conference they're not going anywhere in the postseason. That's all too obvious now.
Nah the offense failed.

Had plenty of chances to finish it couldn't come through

Cade Otton was getting better by the game so of course the dumbass staff benches him for Brate

Bucs are fortunate to be in the NFC South.
Looking at their schedule I'm betting on them choking up the division to Atlanta. I don't think they're finishing above .500 which is a god damn disgrace.

Looking at their schedule I'm betting on them choking up the division to Atlanta. I don't think they're finishing above .500 which is a god damn disgrace.

The Falcons today managed to lose in more embarrassing fashion than the Bucs did.

Nah the offense failed.

Had plenty of chances to finish it couldn't come through
The offense failed. The defense failed. The team is a lifeless pile of sh*t. But there's no denying that Bowles is incredibly incompetent. If Brady plays next season then there 0% chance it's in Tampa Bay with Bowles. Not after the way this season has gone.

The Falcons today managed to lose in more embarrassing fashion than the Bucs did.
After this absolutely ridiculous loss today, half of this gutless roster is going to quit on the season.

So let me get this straight. If the Bucs don’t give up a touchdown on 4th and 10 they win the game and Wirfs doesn’t ever get hurt.

So let me get this straight. If the Bucs don’t give up a touchdown on 4th and 10 they win the game and Wirfs doesn’t ever get hurt.
Yes, but after the defense kept giving the ball back to the offense the whole entire 4th quarter to put the Browns away and couldn't get it done

Or if Bowles uses his timeouts then the Bucs have enough time to get into FG range for the win at the end of regulation. He's got to be the dumbest head coach the league has ever seen.

Yes, but after the defense kept giving the ball back to the offense the whole entire 4th quarter to put the Browns away and couldn't get it done

Fair but 4th and freaking 10 and I saw it required a circus catch. What a freaking mess.

Fair but 4th and freaking 10 and I saw it required a circus catch. What a freaking mess.
I get you, but I mainly put this loss on the offense. They still had two shots at it in overtime as well.

This pile of sh*t came off a bye too. Saints, 49ers and Bengals coming up... might be three more losses there.

I get you, but I mainly put this loss on the offense. They still had two shots at it in overtime as well.
Defense still had a chance to close out the game and didn't get it done. The offense sucked in the 4th quarter and OT but the number one donkey in this one is Todd Bowles. His firing would be entirely justified right now.

Defense still had a chance to close out the game and didn't get it done. The offense sucked in the 4th quarter and OT but the number one donkey in this one is Todd Bowles. His firing would be entirely justified right now.
Coaching overall Just sucked for the Bucs. After they got to 17 the offense went into a shell. Failure to properly use timeouts at the end of the game was putrid. Failure to give Smith help at LT in the 4 Q and OT was insane. Smith was gassed and other that the hands to the face basically couldn’t lay a glove on Garret at the end of the game. Garret was just getting around Smith and crashing down on Brady at will. The one time I noticed them giving Smith help, they had the running back chip him from the inside and then release into a pass pattern. It didn’t affect Garret at all and if anything helped him get to the outside of Smith which is where he wanted to go anyway. The obvious move is to bring a TE over to help. Never saw that happen

Only saw the stat line for the game:

1) Coaching stinks. That's a given.
2) How about Brady? He seemed to have been doing well until the 2nd TD? What happened.
3) Run game was dynamite out the gates, then seemed pretty pedestrian. What happened? I see there were lots of 1st down runs.
4) Lastly, Evans was 2 for 9. What the heck!

Only saw the stat line for the game:

1) Coaching stinks. That's a given.
2) How about Brady? He seemed to have been doing well until the 2nd TD? What happened.
3) Run game was dynamite out the gates, then seemed pretty pedestrian. What happened? I see there were lots of 1st down runs.
4) Lastly, Evans was 2 for 9. What the heck!
1) Coaching reached a new low today for sure. It was beyond ugly.
2) The entire offense went in the toilet. Play-calling got ridiculously conservative.
3) White had one long run through a gaping hole. That's it.
4) Evans was awful. Looked like he flat out quit on a few routes. And did usual acting hurt throughout.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back