PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

They promoted the guy that put a safety one on one vs Kupp what did they expect and on that note leftwhich is a bum
Yes, that was bizarre that he walked away from that without paying the consequence. OK, he is a pretty good coordinator over all so that job was safe but to be promoted head coach was just stupid,.. especially after the whole league had a chance to look at him and say no thanks.

Defense still had a chance to close out the game and didn't get it done. The offense sucked in the 4th quarter and OT but the number one donkey in this one is Todd Bowles. His firing would be entirely justified right now.
Ibthink Leftwhich would be the first to go.

Lmao the Saints lost too. The Bucs might be able to win this division with 7 wins as long as one of those 7 is against the Falcons in their 2nd meeting.

Oh my god I think there is a greater than 50% chance that the Bucs win the NFC South with a losing record while at the same time the Pats finish last in the AFC East and miss the playoffs with a winning record.

This forum might literally implode, the servers will melt.

Ibthink Leftwhich would be the first to go.
In defense of Leftwhich though, it seems like the conservative play calling has the stamp of Bowles on it.

In defense of Leftwhich though, it seems like the conservative play calling has the stamp of Bowles on it.
Same OC as last year. Different HC from last year. I think any intelligent person would be putting the blame on Bowles.

Ok that’s what I’m out right hoping for now. Because it might be the thing that wakes Kraft out of his drunken stupor and fixes this team. Brady makes the playoffs with a losing record while the Pats miss it with a winning record. It’ll be so crazy and karmic as all hell.

Same OC as last year. Different HC from last year. I think any intelligent person would be putting the blame on Bowles.

Ya not really the offensive designs sucked last year they just had a lot of talent and it hid it everyone was wondering why guys weren’t running wide open like other teams

Ok that’s what I’m out right hoping for now. Because it might be the thing that wakes Kraft out of his drunken stupor and fixes this team. Brady makes the playoffs with a losing record while the Pats miss it with a winning record. It’ll be so crazy and karmic as all hell.

Whoever disliked this, did you watch that goddamn Vikings loss? Cam Achord still having a job alone should have Bill in hot water.

I don’t exactly love Mac and didn’t last year but holy crap has the organization absolutely ruined his sophomore year through the worst “coordinator” coaching situation I’ve ever seen. At this point the only way out is through and it’ll be painful.

Carr might be saving his job in Vegas. So that destination might be closing to Brady.

So Titans? Did Tannehill suck today?

Ya not really the offensive designs sucked last year they just had a lot of talent and it hid it everyone was wondering why guys weren’t running wide open like other teams
The Bucs offensive scheme seems to pay no attention at all to getting players open early. The underneath game is what Brady is just a master at and it’s completely absent other than a few poorly designed WR screens.

The Bucs offensive scheme seems to pay no attention at all to getting players open early. The underneath game is what Brady is just a master at and it’s completely absent other than a few poorly designed WR screens.

I think there the best plat action team and they don’t do that either it’s a run up the middle on first then a screen on second down

Todd Bowles is a f*cking moron!
Once again we see proof that coaches can actually lose games even though they aren't on the field. It happens all the time.

On the bright side, it's possible for a team from the NFCS to get into the playoffs with a worse record than other NFC teams. That would be cool, though I wouldn't like it to happen to the Pats in the AFC again.

With the coaching the Pats are receiving I doubt that they'll be able to make a strong enough run anyway. We're 2/3 into the season and there are still plenty of mistakes being made. But don't dare ask the HC any questions about that.

With over 1 min left and the Browns with something like 3rd and goal, I was screaming at them to take a time out. The time meant nothing to the Browns and everything to TB. Then they run the ball and don't call a timeout? The only reason I can think of is that their WRs are so bad they wanted to go fast and catch the defense by surprise on the next play but it still makes no sense. All out blitz to kill the season last year on the last play? Why is Brate in there at all? This coach doesn't have the guts for this. He should not be playing over the young kid who has shown to be willing to block and make big plays up the middle. Don't get me started on Evans and how he doesn't finish routes every single game, but most of all his fans. Every ball apparently has to be exact for him or it's not his fault. Everyone in the world also knows what the play calls are in neutral situations as many have pointed out everywhere. The GM wants to be loyal to Bruce and his crew well this team will be one and done. Probably too late anyways. There are many average coaches in this league but it's mighty impressive to see coaching so bad that it costs wins.

Oh my god I think there is a greater than 50% chance that the Bucs win the NFC South with a losing record while at the same time the Pats finish last in the AFC East and miss the playoffs with a winning record.

This forum might literally implode, the servers will melt.
That happened in the AFC in 2008 when the 11-5 Pats sat home while the 8-8 Chargers went to the playoffs

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back