PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

I guess this puts a little more confirmation that it can be some family health issue. Teammates praying for him

“Praying” well I know every athlete ever is very vocal about thanking god or praying to god after every single win and loss and everything in between but this does feel not good. Don’t think you pray for him if he’s going on a prearranged vacation.

“Praying” well I know every athlete ever is very vocal about thanking god or praying to god after every single win and loss and everything in between but this does feel not good. Don’t think you pray for him if he’s going on a prearranged vacation.
If it's his mom it brings back the memory of how he had to endure her sickness while Goody & the 32 were raking him over the coals for doing nothing.

Supermarket tabloid today has Brady and Super G on the cover with a headline about "fighting"
Something about him valuing football before family
Seriously........ saw this an hour ago
-----------------------------
Maybe related, maybe not....
Berkeley Prep in Tampa where I'm guessing the Brady kids go starts school Aug 23, unlike public schools in FL which began yesterday....so maybe a family vacation where Tommy and Gisele can take selfies
"Here's me and Alex on an early morning hike, freshening up my glutes with my life coach."

Tabloids have literally had cover stories of Giselle divorcing him over football for years so maybe it’ll eventually be true who knows.

And if it does turn out to be 10 days of family time in Costa Rica before school starts or whatever then yeah that’s freaking stupid and I’d be pretty disappointed. But hey if it gets Giselle off his back so he can play I guess it’s worth it but it’s kind of embarrassing.

And if it does turn out to be 10 days of family time in Costa Rica before school starts or whatever then yeah that’s freaking stupid and I’d be pretty disappointed. But hey if it gets Giselle off his back so he can play I guess it’s worth it but it’s kind of embarrassing.
Lol well prepare to be disappointed at least his moms fine

The important thing is that all the Boston talk show hosts, talk show callers, and internet posters who've been saying time and again that they are tired of hearing and talking about Tom Brady, will be able to talk about Tom Brady some more, just like they want to.

Well I’m glad I was on the record apparently like 30 seconds before this tweet went out. Well then this is indeed lame and disappointing of him and I would really really hope that all his teammates knew when camp started that this was going to happen because if they didn’t it’s also a d.ick move. If they all did know then that’s less egregious at least.

The important thing is that all the Boston talk show hosts, talk show callers, and internet posters who've been saying time and again that they are tired of hearing and talking about Tom Brady, will be able to talk about Tom Brady some more, just like they want to.

Well you can only discuss the raging dumpster fire of the Pats attempts to install a new offense and Mac Jones’ frustration over it so much until theres an actual game.

Well I’m glad I was on the record apparently like 30 seconds before this tweet went out. Well then this is indeed lame and disappointing of him and I would really really hope that all his teammates knew when camp started that this was going to happen because if they didn’t it’s also a d.ick move. If they all did know then that’s less egregious at least.
If indeed it is about a vacation and work/life balance, I would think management knew long time ago.

Out of all the scenarios, this would be the best news so it's actually great news.

Brady had the choice of not missing training camp or having Giselle breathing down his neck and nagging him all season long. Brady made the right choice.

Brady won a SB after being suspended the first 4 games. He came back on fire as far as I recall.

Brady can miss training camp without missing a beat. With potentially 3 WR1s in Evans, Godwin, and Julio, I wouldn't be surprised to see a super rested Brady starting the season fire too.

Last edited:
If indeed it is about a vacation and work/life balance, I would think management knew long time ago.

Does "management" consult General Gisele? Everything Bucs fans need to know, now on the newsstands:

5677-life-style-weekly-cover-2022-august-15-issue.jpg

Last edited:
With five top receivers expected out for Saturday’s preseason opener, the Bucs have a showcase for their receiving depth, as Tyler Johnson, Jaelon Darden, Deven Thompkins and others have shown in practice. More here:

If this makes you feel better for Belichick doing his best to ruin a new young QB. And Brady will still probably win the NFC especially if Staffords arm dies.

Your BB/Patriots hatred is well documented, no need to belabor it further. Yes, Brady still might win the NFC despite skipping out on his team for "family balance time." But that says more about the NFC than anything. No matter how you try to rationalize it, what Tom's doing is outrageous.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back