PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL 2021 NFL DRAFT - ROUND 1 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow the giants will be loaded offensively. No excuses for danny dimes.

I finally found the additional issue that bogged things down tonight and got that settled. So we should be better heading into tomorrow night.

I know...it was me...sorry!

Really thought the Giants would go Paye there. Meyer is probably upset that the Giants grabbed Toney.

Really happy with Jones considering the need. My preference would’ve been to trade for Jimmy G and take J. Phillips at #15, but all things considered this isn’t a bad night.

Phillips (if healthy) is going to be scary good, the Dolphins did well with that pick.

That aside, happy we have Mac.
The guy who SF traded their future to find his replacement? Nah, I am good with no Mr. Glass. If they cut him, I will not mind him as backup.

probly too early, but could see the Colts going for Elijiah Moore here

You sound butthurt.

Take the loss. Everyone knows it. Have some dignity.
I said get a qb that’s what we did.
I am happy as a clam. You appear to be the butt hurt one who wants to create a non sensical conversation with someone who forgot you existed while you were obsessing over me.

Hope they begin jettisoning those late rounders to move up. Lots of talent between now and 96.

Did I miss something? Is Paye still on the board?

You sound butthurt.

Take the loss. Everyone knows it. Have some dignity.

I’d just like to congratulate you on your blowout victory over Ring 6

The only thing I found disappointing was the lopsided nature of the contest. I didn’t realize you two are in entire different classes.

Wonder if the bucs trade up. They don’t need much.

They should have gone defense. Still not in love with their d-line.
Yeah they needed an edge rusher badly and that’s not a deep position in this draft. WR was. I’m a Florida alum and huge fan, so I love Toney, but I’m not sure why they took him over Paye.

Holy CamelToe Batman! Anyone see those ladies at Kadarius Thoney’s house? There should be a law that if you’re over 200lbs you can’t wear skin tight clothing.
Honestly it was a little tough to see anyone

I wonder how many Patsfans.com posters have headed out to the Tobin for a jump...

have yet to see this posted yet, but anyone else notice how fast "pick was in" after Pats got on the clock? Get the feeling they didn't think Jones would be there.
The SPEED with which the pick is in... yeah I like that because it makes me feel confident this is exactly who the Patriots wanted at 15. If there had been like some kind of debate or something, if they had stopped to entertain trade down talks, this was not their guy. But the sheer Speed of that pick. I'm pretty sold on the idea, Mac Jones is who the Patriots war room wanted all along.

Yeah they needed an edge rusher badly and that’s not a deep position in this draft. WR was. I’m a Florida alum and huge fan, so I love Toney, but I’m not sure why they took him over Paye.
Probably because Paye has "I've got huge bust potential" tattooed across his face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back