PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL 2021 NFL DRAFT - ROUND 1 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think mac will work out unlike stidham because he has better pocket presence and he clearly goes through his progressions a lot better than stidham. He’s quicker with the ball.

What is Cam's feeling right now? He is into his feelings? When can we ship him out? Combo package with number 15.

It will be hilarious if Najee Harris falls to the Bucs at 32.
Are they going to attempt to fool opponents by running a single wing offense with Fournette, Jones and Harris in the backfield at the same time, repeatedly sending Antonio Brown on go routes while never passing the ball to him?

I'm pumped. Mac's gonna be good and he's gonna endear himself to the fanbase so fast. I'm probably gonna get a Jones jersey. He's a perfect fit. He'll drop it right in the bucket for our TEs and can hit Agholor deep.
I think that Jones gives you some things you can build around and create a good offense. He has a leg up on Lawrence, fields and Wilson because he will get better coaching, be molded into a well rounded offense that won’t need him to carry it and won’t be rushed because bb just won’t do that.
And Lance pretty much needs to learn from step 1.

I’ll say this. Wherever they all are now, by the end of 2022 Jones will advance more than any of them from where he is today.

Jamin Davis? A little surprise with that pick. They should have addressed their OL.

Please release cam now. I would prefer us to start with stidham or Mac. At least there is some gain going with either.

This way at least you get mac jones more experience as we will be forced to play him. With cam in , his progress could get stunted . I would prefer us to have stidham as a backup/no option to ensure mac plays this year.
I agree with you....Sham should be released tomorrow.....one of If not THE Worst QB stats in NFL history

i have a good friend that lives in alabama.....he's become a closet pats fan for quite a few years, with the Saban connection.....he loves that Mac dropped into their laps

I don't appreciate how you talk about my QBs Cam and the Stid. It is as if they don't exist. That is cruel.
They exist and im sure they are wonderful people. But they suck at playing QB

I think Washington reached a little bit here for Jamin Davis. He's a freak athlete but pretty raw. He would be a great pick in the 2nd or 3rd... but I dunno about this pick at 19 TBH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes