PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2021 Cutdown Day Thread

Waiting for the surprise release of Cam Newton.
If he is cut, which I doubt, because I still think they will find away to use both of them...but I digress. But if he is cut do we get to cut fearno1 and that malika or whatever his name is as well?

Asking for a friend...

If he is cut, which I doubt, because I still think they will find away to use both of them...but I digress. But if he is cut do we get to cut fearno1 and that malika or whatever his name is as well?

Asking for a friend...
NewtonEngland would have a meltdown.

I think it's smart to carry 3 QB's because of covid protocols, and I think the Pats ultimately do keep 3 (plus Stiddy on IR). I don't think Cam gets cut unless he becomes a malcontent from being beat out by Mac. I'd be surprised if that happened (became malcontent) but definitely not gonna have a meltdown.

Waiting for the surprise release of Cam Newton.

from your key board to bb’s ears!

no doubt in my mind that no other team would claim newton, so maybe bb can keep the turd crush going by stashing newton on the practice squad!

Between the three of them we may need to create a Cam sub-forum and banish them their for all of eternity.
Those who fail to heed the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them.

Example: The Tom Brady Forum (Tompa Bay Gronkateers)?

Sure keep creating "in-law" apartments here for every player no longer playing for the Patriots - that'll go well

Those who fail to heed the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them.

Example: The Tom Brady Forum (Tompa Bay Gronkateers)?

Sure keep creating "in-law" apartments here for every player no longer playing for the Patriots - that'll go well
Who * in your Cheerios.

So is there a perceived benefit by releasing a few players on Monday, are they more likely to fall through the cracks and land on the practice squad?
The opposite is true. The more that hit the streets the less the competition for an individual player.

GettyImages-1206647182-e1591382449244.jpg

85358169-BA8E-4F1E-96BA-67567CBF05E1.jpeg

I suspect that the Pats wanted him as an UDFA but were outbid.

We have a group of honks who remain in a near perpetual state of butthurt because some people here didn't just abandon the greatest QB of all time just because the Patriots were foolish enough to let him go.
Only 12 posts for you in the Gronkateers thread yesterday, Deus............are you under the weather?

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back