PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2021 Cutdown Day Thread

Are there any cap savings?

Only two...the house was burning down fast, so I couldn't save them all, but I pulled out a red one and a blue one. They're both adjustable. None of the people survived.

Wondering when they’ll tell Mr. Jackson to beat it. He really didn’t look good last night. He may have to look at the man in the mirror and ask himself why he allowed the game to be such a thriller. He’d practically be a smooth criminal if he made it to the 53, that’s a decision we’d all ask Bill to walk backwards.
He……heee?

Wondering when they’ll tell Mr. Jackson to beat it. He really didn’t look good last night. He may have to look at the man in the mirror and ask himself why he allowed the game to be such a thriller. He’d practically be a smooth criminal if he made it to the 53, that’s a decision we’d all ask Bill to walk backwards.
1630357759382.gif

Yeah, let's graduate to Myles, Davis - "So What" about "Yesterday"? All that matters is did they do enough to make themselves prettier than "Venus de Milo" "In a Silent Way" to make the team "Right Off" the bat as a "Prelude" to another Patriots regular season campaign?

Will not make it through waivers but love to see him back

Bill Murray Morning GIF by Groundhog Day

I’m actually amazed that Belichick has this roster rebuilt to the point where it’s really tough cuts coming in only a year. I still think WR is a weakness, and they will have big shoes to fill as Gilmore leaves and McCourty retires, but overall they are good QB play from being a good playoff team.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back