PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2021 Cutdown Day Thread

Ross12

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Use this thread to post news about Patriots cutdowns, as well as any cuts from other teams that may be of interest to the Pats. I saw on Twitter that Montravius Adams and Akeem Spence are drawing some trade interest. Also looks like old friend John Simon is available after being released by Houston.

Got beat on that TD last night by the Giants TE.

Liked what I saw. Crowded backfield problems I suppose.

Wondering when they’ll tell Mr. Jackson to beat it. He really didn’t look good last night. He may have to look at the man in the mirror and ask himself why he allowed the game to be such a thriller. He’d practically be a smooth criminal if he made it to the 53, that’s a decision we’d all ask Bill to walk backwards.

Wondering when they’ll tell Mr. Jackson to beat it. He really didn’t look good last night. He may have to look at the man in the mirror and ask himself why he allowed the game to be such a thriller. He’d practically be a smooth criminal if he made it to the 53, that’s a decision we’d all ask Bill to walk backwards.
Uggghh.

Bad take. Roster decisions aren't so black or white, as players aren't finished products. To quote Billie Jean King: Champions keep playing until they get it right.

The way BB was jawing at him I thought he Wanted to be Starting Somethin' with MJ. I think BB thought he was just Off The Wall and not concentrating. In the end, I think BB just thinks hes Bad and its Human Nature to not concentrate.

Dancing GIF

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back