PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2021 Cutdown Day Thread

I still don't get the decision making with Harry this year.

That's an interesting thought. Does Durant not count yet? He'll be off the Chiefs' roster at 4:00, so I assume he'd have to be on the Pats' roster by then.

I've been saying for a few days - expect Hoyer to be cut today and brought back in a day or two after IR moves are processed. Same could be the case for Jennings, though the fact he's not there right now might mean he's already been cut and will just go to the PS - he may have simply been beaten out by Langi.

I've been saying for a few days - expect Hoyer to be cut today and brought back in a day or two after IR moves are processed. Same could be the case for Jennings, though the fact he's not there right now might mean he's already been cut and will just go to the PS - he may have simply been beaten out by Langi.
Someone's gotta ask: is that gonna cause us problems with the league?

Yeah, I lost about 120+ pounds 7ish years ago....that helped a lot too. It made recovery go faster too....

Good job! My issue is arthritis in the L5-S1 joint. Weight is fine. Just need to stretch, exercise and keep the area strong. Too much desk jockeying posting on PatsFans

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back