PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Odd Twist: Charles Haley is now a Tom Brady fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Before the Super Bowl, he said he was rooting for Brady to join him in the Five Ring club because he is lonely...now he is hoping Tom gets his sixth. So weird, he was one of the biggest haters during Deflategate, going so far as to use expletives to call Brady "tainted" and every other insult imaginable. This in itself shows you how much the tide has turned.

To paraphrase a great Shawshank Redemption line: "Andy Dufrense, who crawled through a river of s--- and came out clean on the other side."

Brady is the Andy Dufrense of the NFL. Goodell is obviously the warden...maybe we'll get lucky with the same ending.

Charles Haley congratulates Tom Brady, tells him 'get a sixth'

Charles Haley can drop dead! I won't forget what he said.

Charles Haley is not a stable minded gent and thus should not really be used as a barometer for this. It's good to see people praising Brady but his opinions are meaningless, good or bad, because this man is not of sound mind.

Drop dead is a bit extreme. I think he may have realized his original comments were classless and doesn't want to be seen as being bitter going forward. Maybe he educated himself on defamegate? ;)

Drop dead is a bit extreme. I think he may have realized his original comments were classless and doesn't want to be seen as being bitter going forward. Maybe he educated himself on defamegate? ;)

All---Charles Haley is a complete fool, who cares what he thinks? He did not educate himself, he likely just forgot what he'd said. Here's a nice little rundown on Charles Haley that should make anything he has to say about anything irrelevant.

Not Enough People Remember HOF DE Charles Haley Was A Madman And, Among Other Things, Used To Jerk Off In Team Meetings

Be warned this is gross and graphic. If you read this and still think anything Charles Haley opines matters, I'm very sorry for you. EDIT---I apologize for the foul language in that link, I tried to tiny url it but it didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back