PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Boston Globe is Putting Together a Tom Brady Tribute After Spending 20 Years Ripping Him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Lee

What, me worry?
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
From Jerry Thornton@Barstool: Barstool Sports

Basically Jerry tells us the Globe sending around an e-mail trying to get sponsors to sign up to a Brady tribute video for up to $150,000 each they're co-producing with Brady's production company, then Jerry goes through all the different points over the last 20 years that The Globe has ripped Brady.

Basically, in my book The Globe is lower than whale dung.

He ends it with a well justified bang:
I'm all about capitalism. I just want us all to call this what it is. The Boston Globe paying tribute to a guy they think is a cheating, lying, evidence destroying, alt-right, fanbase destroying, charity fund-swindling, hostile, petty, misogynistic trivializer of human trafficking. Good luck with your little project, John Henry.

So......
Brady is producing a tribute to himself ?

The Boston Globe is trash. Barstool is also trash. In fact, the only remotely good Boston sports media entity that doesn't inject their inane political takes (BSJ) insists on paywalling, so they're also trash.

So......
Brady is producing a tribute to himself ?
Kinda? His production company is making the video, presumably the content is being driven by CHB and the rest of the Globe bozos.

Kinda? His production company is making the video, presumably the content is being driven by CHB and the rest of the Globe bozos.
Wasn’t it just 2 days ago Brady uttered into the microphone...
“I never cared about legacy. I could give a sh*t”

He is showing that he cares about money a lot these days.

He actually said he wasn't concerned about his legacy while he was playing. Which to your point is ******** because he does.

I don't blame him for caring about his legacy. Its ok for him to say it but there is no question Tom cares deeply about his legacy right now.

Its ok for him to say it but there is no question Tom cares deeply about his legacy right now.
If he really did care the most about his legacy he would have retired instead of going to Tampa, or even before last season. It'd probably have helped his marriage as well. Take the unexpected win over the Rams in the SB and retire so your wife doesn't have to write letters to get through to you. He has a strange sense of priorities.

I think odds are pretty high that the whole Tampa thing will not end well for him. He seems to have needs that are going to be really difficult to make happen. He's not even on the best team in his division never mind conference.

If he really did care the most about his legacy he would have retired instead of going to Tampa, or even before last season. It'd probably have helped his marriage as well. Take the unexpected win over the Rams in the SB and retire so your wife doesn't have to write letters to get through to you. He has a strange sense of priorities.

I think odds are pretty high that the whole Tampa thing will not end well for him. He seems to have needs that are going to be really difficult to make happen. He's not even on the best team in his division never mind conference.
As Tom said in the interview with Stern he believes his legacy is secure. I agree with him.

The Tampa signing was a portal out.

From Jerry Thornton@Barstool: Barstool Sports

Basically Jerry tells us the Globe sending around an e-mail trying to get sponsors to sign up to a Brady tribute video for up to $150,000 each they're co-producing with Brady's production company, then Jerry goes through all the different points over the last 20 years that The Globe has ripped Brady.

Basically, in my book The Globe is lower than whale dung.

He ends it with a well justified bang:
Needless to say, I will not pause my ad blocker to experience this.

He actually said he wasn't concerned about his legacy while he was playing. Which to your point is ******** because he does.

I don't blame him for caring about his legacy. Its ok for him to say it but there is no question Tom cares deeply about his legacy right now.
Tomba speak with fork tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back