PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Now that Brady has retired, how much will you follow the NFL?

Tom Brady: 2,547 yards, 10 TDs, 1 INT
Patriots QBs: 1,958 yards, 9 TDs, 10 INTs

Yeah I sure am glad we got rid of Brady. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah I sure am glad we got rid of Brady. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

and yet the Patriots QBs combined have a better record than the Bucs QB. Also, the pats have 21 touchdowns compared to 14 for the Bucs. But keep telling us how good Brady has been playing

@XLIX

Last edited:
and yet the Patriots QBs combined have a better record than the Bucs QB. Also, the pats have 21 touchdowns compared to 14 for the Bucs. But keep telling us how good Brady has been playing

@XLIX
Put our quarterbacks on the Bucs and imagine their record. I'm not trying crap on our quarterbacks but they're no Tom Brady.

Put our quarterbacks on the Bucs and imagine their record. I'm not trying crap on our quarterbacks but they're no Tom Brady.

The Bucs have the better WR corps by far....what's the problem? Oh, and our QB played way better vs Baltimore than Tampa's did...

The Bucs have the better WR corps by far....what's the problem? Oh, and our QB played way better vs Baltimore than Tampa's did...
When healthy. We can run. The Bucs can't. We can block. The Bucs can't. We can catch the ball. The Bucs can't. Mac would be on IR if he played on the Bucs. Once again you find an instance here or there to define something. Jesus you're trying to say Mac Jones and Bailey Zappe are the better quarterbacks. Lmao. Yeah, Brady hasn't been great but come on get real. But you won't. You'll come back with some stupid argument. You do what you do.

When healthy. We can run. The Bucs can't. We can block. The Bucs can't. We can catch the ball. The Bucs can't. Mac would be on IR if he played on the Bucs. Once again you find an instance here or there to define something. Jesus you're trying to say Mac Jones and Bailey Zappe are the better quarterbacks. Lmao. Yeah, Brady hasn't been great but come on get real. But you won't. You'll come back with some stupid argument. You do what you do.

Oh, so you mean the team with lesser talent is playing better in the running, passing, and blocking game..so the guy in the hoodie is important...

Oh, so you mean the team with lesser talent is playing better in the running, passing, and blocking game..so the guy in the hoodie is important...
I was right. You came right back with something stupid. Almost every team is running, catching and blocking better. They're banged up and have bad coaching but you're changing the argument like you always do. Brady is the better quarterback. Period.

I was right. You came right back with something stupid. Almost every team is running, catching and blocking better. They're banged up and have bad coaching but you're changing the argument like you always do. Brady is the better quarterback. Period.

Brady being better than a rookie QB (Zappe) and a second year QB (who was badly injured earlier in this year) is something to be proud of...

Brady isn't even better than Kirk Cousins or Geno Smith

Brady being better than a rookie QB (Zappe) and a second year QB (who was badly injured earlier in this year) is something to be proud of...

Brady isn't even better than Kirk Cousins or Geno Smith
Well you implied they were better with your stupid arguments. Geno is playing better than he ever has. Cousins is on a streak. Well see if that continues. Lots of football left. History shows they won't. But they might. History shows Brady usually gets better but he might not.youve been tearing down Bradys accomplishments for years. If he can't get better this year you'll do victory laps claiming how right you've been. You're not fooling anyone. And everyone is on to you.

Well you implied they were better with your stupid arguments. Geno is playing better than he ever has. Cousins is on a streak. Well see if that continues. Lots of football left. History shows they won't. But they might. History shows Brady usually gets better but he might not.youve been tearing down Bradys accomplishments for years. If he can't get better this year you'll do victory laps claiming how right you've been. You're not fooling anyone. And everyone is on to you.
I can't see the idiocy to which you are responding, but the fact is that Geno Smith is having a stellar year (which apparently some people still don't realize). Arguably top 5 in the League. Comparing Brady this year to Smith this year is a compliment.

Whenever Brady plays poorly it's always some excuse for you people

I can't see the idiocy to which you are responding, but the fact is that Geno Smith is having a stellar year (which apparently some people still don't realize). Arguably top 5 in the League. Comparing Brady this year to Smith this year is a compliment.
No hes mocking Brady for not being as good as Cousins or Smith like it some huge insult. He's banking on people not realizing how good he is this year so it makes Brady look worse. Reminds me when he goes on his stupid Brady would be selling insurance kind of crap.

People where Brady jerseys to games because they were expensive when they bought them.
It was fun while it lasted but we're done now that you can't answer any of my questions.

Didn't you know that keeping Brady for 2 years at 25m per was a deal breaker and would have kept Baldichick from being able to build a roster? :)

You're a joke. Brady just led a comeback win in 35 seconds throwing to stone hands Miller and a rookie TE.
The amazing part about that comeback was the fact that they hadn't done squat the whole game and got the ball on their own 40 with 44 seconds left with no timeouts and needing a TD. That's what Pats fans used to call The Patriot Way but we know now that it's The Brady Way. And he did it with coaches that many Pats fans called clowns.

Geno is having a great year.

It was fun while it lasted but we're done now that you can't answer any of my questions.
The answers are that Brady and Parcells are 2 snakes that you cant trust.

@ArchAngel007 since I can't respond to you in the Timmy thread, I'll do so here. Brady only has two GW or GT drives that begin in the final minute of the 4th quarter his entire career. BOTH of them were on short fields - final drive of SB 38 and the final drive vs the Rams last week. In SB 38, of course, the Carolina kicker kicked the ball out of bounds giving the Pats the ball on the 40. And in last week's game the Bucs kicker pinned the Rams deep allowing them to ultimately get excellent field position and the ref assisted by throwing a flag that placed the ball on the 1 yard line. Mahomes did it last year with 13 seconds left - no referee help. Stafford did it last year too vs Toomy's Bucs. And Rodgers has done it twice at least.

I will repeat - a game tying drive with 30 seconds to go in SB 42 and 3 timeouts was doable. Except Brady folded. All he had to do was drive the ball 40 yards to the Giants 35 yard line. He actually LOST yardage for the Pats.

@venecol still licking his wounds from last night LMAO

Last edited:
@ArchAngel007 since I can't respond to you in the Timmy thread, I'll do so here. Brady only has two GW or GT drives that begin in the final minute of the 4th quarter his entire career. BOTH of them were on short fields - final drive of SB 38 and the final drive vs the Rams last week. In SB 38, of course, the Carolina kicker kicked the ball out of bounds giving the Pats the ball on the 40. And in last week's game the Bucs kicker pinned the Rams deep allowing them to ultimately get excellent field position and the ref assisted by throwing a flag that placed the ball on the 1 yard line. Mahomes did it last year with 13 seconds left - no referee help. Stafford did it last year too vs Toomy's Bucs. And Rodgers has done it twice at least.

I will repeat - a game tying drive with 30 seconds to go in SB 42 and 3 timeouts was doable. Except Brady folded. All he had to do was drive the ball 40 yards to the Giants 35 yard line. He actually LOST yardage for the Pats.
The Bills let Travis Kelce be wide open twice in that 13 second drive? See how that works you can excuses for any GW drive. You were pounding on the table countless times that he didn't have a GW drive under a minute and now you're moving the goalposts yet again

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back