PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Now that Brady has retired, how much will you follow the NFL?

The Bills let Travis Kelce be wide open twice in that 13 second drive? See how that works you can excuses for any GW drive. You were pounding on the table countless times that he didn't have a GW drive under a minute and now you're moving the goalposts yet again
Also FWIW I still think the Bucs stink this year and TB hasn't played particularly well lately.

The Bills let Travis Kelce be wide open twice in that 13 second drive? See how that works you can excuses for any GW drive. You were pounding on the table countless times that he didn't have a GW drive under a minute and now you're moving the goalposts yet again

No bro, my goal posts were always the same. Brady has never had a LONG game winning drive with under a minute to go in his life. Of course, if any QB gets a short field, he can engineer a game winning drive with little time. But with a long field deep in your own territory there is obviously more pressure and requires a stronger arm. That's why Mahomes did it last year as did Stafford. Brady can do it but he needs more time due to his style of play.

Oh, and did you see how the Rams just gave the Bucs WRs a 10-15 yard cushion on each of Brady's throws? How's that any different from the Bills leaving Kelce wide open?

No bro, my goal posts were always the same. Brady has never had a LONG game winning drive with under a minute to go in his life. Of course, if any QB gets a short field, he can engineer a game winning drive with little time. But with a long field deep in your own territory there is obviously more pressure and requires a stronger arm. That's why Mahomes did it last year as did Stafford. Brady can do it but he needs more time due to his style of play.

Oh, and did you see how the Rams just gave the Bucs WRs a 10-15 yard cushion on each of Brady's throws? How's that any different from the Bills leaving Kelce wide open?
Mahomes didn't have a GW drive tho he tied the game lol It's not different I'm literally telling you that you can make excuses on any GW drive if you're the other defensive team since you keep bringing up the refs

Mahomes didn't have a GW drive tho he tied the game lol It's not different I'm literally telling you that you can make excuses on any GW drive if you're the other defensive team since you keep bringing up the refs

Even Peyton did it with 59 seconds left down 8 vs Seattle...notice it only took Manning 40 seconds and he didn't even have any timeouts. He was able to do it because of his arm strength.

Last edited:
Everyone is on to you MAC. You are alone with your takes. What's that like?

Everyone is on to you MAC. You are alone with your takes. What's that like?

I'm not expecting any Captain Dink-and-Dunk fans to agree with my posts.

I'm not expecting any Captain Dink-and-Dunk fans to agree with my posts.
What a foolish notion. Dink and Dunk. Lol. Tighten up the goal posts enough and you might be right about something. Brady haters give him more credit than you do. Go away.

I can't see the idiocy to which you are responding, but I can interpolate what is being discussed, and the facts are these:

1) Last year, Mahomes drove 44 yards in 13 seconds for a game tying FG. He had 2 completions of 19 and 25 yards. Absolutely what Mahomes did here is very impressive.

2) Last year, Stafford drove 63 yards in 42 seconds for a game winning FG to beat Tampa Bay. Stafford had a time out to use.

3) Last week, Brady drove 60 yards in 35 seconds needing a TD and having no TOs to beat LA. I can only imagine the sheer idiocy being spewed to downplay how impressive that is.

Why in gods name do you people still indulge this animal?

3) Last week, Brady drove 60 yards in 35 seconds needing a TD and having no TOs to beat LA. I can only imagine the sheer idiocy being spewed to downplay how impressive that is.

You forgot the pass interference penalty against the Rams that put the ball on the 1 yard line. Mahomes and stafford didn’t get help from the officials.

You forgot the pass interference penalty against the Rams that put the ball on the 1 yard line. Mahomes and stafford didn’t get help from the officials.
Blah, blah, blah. That play was replayed on all the sports shows and not one person said the refs helped Brady. Not one. In fact they all agreed it was pass interference. Put the ball on the one? It should have been a touchdown. No one agrees with you. No one. Now you'll narrow the goal posts to try and be right. Lol. You do you.

Blah, blah, blah. That play was replayed on all the sports shows and not one person said the refs helped Brady. Not one. In fact they all agreed it was pass interference. Put the ball on the one? It should have been a touchdown. No one agrees with you. No one. Now you'll narrow the goal posts to try and be right. Lol. You do you.

LMAO at Buccaneer fans thumping their chest at Brady driving the ball a mere 60 yards with 1 minute on the clock with 2 TOs against a bad team and getting a pass interference call to boot.

Meanwhile, with 30 seconds on the clock with an undefeated season on the line and THREE timeouts, Brady couldn't move the ball a single yard...

LMAO at Buccaneer fans thumping their chest at Brady driving the ball a mere 60 yards with 1 minute on the clock with 2 TOs against a bad team and getting a pass interference call to boot.

Meanwhile, with 30 seconds on the clock with an undefeated season on the line and THREE timeouts, Brady couldn't move the ball a single yard...
Straw man "bucs fan" coming out of no where defense. Straw man SB 42 coming out of no where defense. Brady got help from the refs was your point. I showed that no one but you believes that. Then you argue something entirely different. Lmao. You suck at this

Straw man "bucs fan" coming out of no where defense. Straw man SB 42 coming out of no where defense. Brady got help from the refs was your point. I showed that no one but you believes that. Then you argue something entirely different. Lmao. You suck at this

Who threw the flag? It was the refs. Even if the flag was warranted, you could say Brady got an assist from the Rams defense taking a stupid penalty. And the Bucs were dropping passes like crazy that game so there is no proof it would have been a touchdown.

If you are rooting for the Bucs to win, you are a Bucs fan. You could be rooting for the Pats to win too, but it means you are cheering for two teams. You and the others have been Bucs fans for the past 3 seasons. Look at the 282 page thread, which I'm not even a part of since March.

Who threw the flag? It was the refs. Even if the flag was warranted, you could say Brady got an assist from the Rams defense taking a stupid penalty. And the Bucs were dropping passes like crazy that game so there is no proof it would have been a touchdown.

If you are rooting for the Bucs to win, you are a Bucs fan. You could be rooting for the Pats to win too, but it means you are cheering for two teams. You and the others have been Bucs fans for the past 3 seasons. Look at the 282 page thread, which I'm not even a part of since March.
Can you possible narrow the goal posts any more ? What a desperate attempt to try and be "right". Duh, da refs threw da flag so dey assisted Brady." Jesus that's pathetic. And you are not in charge who people can root for or how that's defined. I'm a Patriots fan. I'm also Brady fan and by extention a Bucs fan. So? What is it your mission in life to eradicate anyone who likes Tom Brady? Actually that was rhetorical. Go away.

The pass interference - which was 100% the right call - gave the Buccaneers all of 6 yards. You are correct that it would have been a touchdown had the defender not literally tackled Mike Evans while the ball was in the air.

The drive was 60 yards in 35 seconds with no time outs. I can only imagine the sheer idiocy being spewed to downplay that achievement.

Last edited:
The drive was 60 yards in 35 seconds with no time outs. I can only imagine the sheer idiocy being spewed to downplay that achievement.

yes, because Tampa was not dropping passes all day…

also, you still haven’t explained why brady couldn't drive the ball 40 yards with 3 TOs with 30 seconds left on the clock in SB 42…

I have blocked Mac10 and highly suggest you do the same. The only thing that gives a troll his enjoyment is people responding. Based on the discussion I can see, it is clear the following is being argued:

1) Someone somewhere once did it better than Brady, therefore what Brady did this past week is no big deal. That, of course, is completely moronic. Just because Patrick Mahomes had an all time historically great last second drive last year doesn’t mean what Brady did wasn’t incredible.

2) Brady was once in similar circumstances and failed to perform, therefore what Brady did this past week is no big deal. That too, of course, is idiotic. As had been pointed out, only 5 times in the past 500 attempts has a QB won the game in that circumstance. There isn’t a single QB in the League with a perfect record in these circumstances.

I have blocked Mac10 and highly suggest you do the same. The only thing that gives a troll his enjoyment is people responding. Based on the discussion I can see, it is clear the following is being argued:

1) Someone somewhere once did it better than Brady, therefore what Brady did this past week is no big deal. That, of course, is completely moronic. Just because Patrick Mahomes had an all time historically great last second drive last year doesn’t mean what Brady did wasn’t incredible.

2) Brady was once in similar circumstances and failed to perform, therefore what Brady did this past week is no big deal. That too, of course, is idiotic. As had been pointed out, only 5 times in the past 500 attempts has a QB won the game in that circumstance. There isn’t a single QB in the League with a perfect record in these circumstances.
Exactly. When and he cant narrow the goal post any tighter he falls back on SB 42. I'm takng your advice. I just muted him. And poof all his idiotic ridiculous posts went bye. Thank you.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back