PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Now that Brady has retired, how much will you follow the NFL?

Just curious, why bother come here and talk football?
I have 62 years of Pats memories and I enjoy this forum. There's more great Pats content here than most anywhere else. Why not come here?
I also have friends who are NYFL fans and I'll want the Pats to do well for them. I just won't be spending anything on the NYFL.
To a lesser degree I felt the same about the Celtics and their fans after I dumped the NBA right after David Stern dumped me.
And I used to feel the exact same way about the Red Socks when I dumped Balcoball in 1999, but now I hope they lose every game.

Of course I know that my lack of support won't mean squat to Goody & The 32 but it will mean something to me. Leaving this place too would be cutting off my nose to spite my face (damn I love old sayings).

I'm going on 14 years as a season ticket holder. I was 9 years on the wait list. In the first 20 years I only saw a handful of home losses. I saw AFC championship games. It's a bitter pill to swallow these last 3 years. I'm not giving up on the Pats but its just not the same since Brady left.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back