PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Now that Brady has retired, how much will you follow the NFL?

Exactly. When and he cant narrow the goal post any tighter he falls back on SB 42. I'm takng your advice. I just muted him. And poof all his idiotic ridiculous posts went bye. Thank you.

Michael Jordan would never have choked in that type of moment…

@XLIX @PatsWSB47

Last edited:
Brady is 24th in completed air yards per completion LMAO....this means he is throwing a lot of dink passes that are adding up in air yards

Guess this topic is worth a bump again.

I’m a Pats fan forever but the league will not be the same without him.

I’ll always have a soft spot for the Bucs… for giving TB12 a chance and for absolutely embarrassing the Chiefs and especially the Raiders in the Super Bowl

Last edited:
I won't be watching many Bucs games for sure even though I spend winters near Tamper.

There will be lots of red and black TB12 football jerseys showing up at Goodwill stores throughout New England soon.

I vowed to myself back in 2014-2016 that when Brady retired I'd be done with the NYFL for good. I haven't changed my mind.

No more NYFLN or ESPN, no matter who's playing.
No more NYFL+
No more tickets to games.
No more merchandise.
No more support for the NYFL in any way shape or form, other than coming here.
Yes, my NYFL support has come to an end after 62 years of being a Pats fan.
Sorry Patriots, but every war has casualties.

I can no longer support a league that would do the things that they did to Brady and my team. They intentionally destroyed the reputation of the greatest QB who ever lived and forever put the word cheating alongside his name and the Pats over nothing. It's like they were trying to handicap the team on purpose. I could only guess why. I had a hard time lasting this long but it's over. To be honest, the NYFL is getting boring anyway.

Pats fan since 76 and will continue to be. I've survived the original screw job that year as a kid.

What's honestly driving me away from any games the Pats aren't in is the officiating and poor play and sadly the Pats are part of that poor play. It's not teams getting beat by better teams it's teams having a sequence such as delay of game, illegal motion, delay of game, holding, run for a yard, screen for loss of a yard, draw for 5 yards and punt. Then the officiating it's the inconsistency and favoring the home and/or better team. It makes it unwatchable.

Agree that the officiating is worse than ever, so bad that the announcing team needs to add a league officiating apologist to the broadcast to gaslight the viewers into not believing their lying eyes.
Although I was a big Pats fan long before TFB, the magic has died an left me numb. My strategy for the NYFL Super Bowl is to check my phone late 2nd half and tune in if KC is getting horsewhipped or has a chance of losing. Pre-game, first half and especially halftime show is not for me.

I will be watching and cheering for the patriots.

Pats fan since 76 and will continue to be. I've survived the original screw job that year as a kid.

What's honestly driving me away from any games the Pats aren't in is the officiating and poor play and sadly the Pats are part of that poor play. It's not teams getting beat by better teams it's teams having a sequence such as delay of game, illegal motion, delay of game, holding, run for a yard, screen for loss of a yard, draw for 5 yards and punt. Then the officiating it's the inconsistency and favoring the home and/or better team. It makes it unwatchable.
That inconsistency of the officiating is what has ruined the game for me. I watch KC get away with holdings, pick plays and TDs taken away from the other team while other teams get ticky-tack calls against them, and many times they're game-losing 50 yard penalties. That plus Goody & the 32 have chased me away for good.

That inconsistency of the officiating is what has ruined the game for me. I watch KC get away with holdings, pick plays and TDs taken away from the other team while other teams get ticky-tack calls against them, and many times they're game-losing 50 yard penalties. That plus Goody & the 32 have chased me away for good.
all part of the plan

I had forgotten that I started this thread last year after Brady had retired and then came back.

I actually feel quite differently about the NFL right now than I did even then. I truly believe the game is as fixed as it ever has been, especially with the legalized gambling. Watching the NFL basically hand the Chiefs the trophy was sickening. To have not played that game between the Bengals and bills and then hand the number one seed to the chiefs was as blatant as it gets.

I suppose I will always be following the Patriots somewhat but honestly, I really believe the whole thing is fake. My passion has gone way way down over the past season and I am not sure where it will be next year.

I had forgotten that I started this thread last year after Brady had retired and then came back.

I actually feel quite differently about the NFL right now than I did even then. I truly believe the game is as fixed as it ever has been, especially with the legalized gambling. Watching the NFL basically hand the Chiefs the trophy was sickening. To have not played that game between the Bengals and bills and then hand the number one seed to the chiefs was as blatant as it gets.

I suppose I will always be following the Patriots somewhat but honestly, I really believe the whole thing is fake. My passion has gone way way down over the past season and I am not sure where it will be next year.
I don't usually buy into conspiracy theories but the obvious orchestration (on a sizable scale) to help Kansas City win the Super Bowl this season is really testing my confidence in the NFL as a reputable operation.

I’ll be cheering for the Patriots of course. The Bucs too will always have a soft spot with me for kicking the snot out of the hated Raiders in the Super Bowl and of course for giving the GOAT a chance and he paid them and us back in full and then some.

As I was watching on Sunday just knew that it was only a matter of time before a call was made to help push the NFL’s golden boy over the finish line. Went just as expected. Guess that’s the way it is moving forward.

I vowed to myself back in 2014-2016 that when Brady retired I'd be done with the NYFL for good. I haven't changed my mind.

No more NYFLN or ESPN, no matter who's playing.
No more NYFL+
No more tickets to games.
No more merchandise.
No more support for the NYFL in any way shape or form, other than coming here.
Yes, my NYFL support has come to an end after 62 years of being a Pats fan.
Sorry Patriots, but every war has casualties.

I can no longer support a league that would do the things that they did to Brady and my team. They intentionally destroyed the reputation of the greatest QB who ever lived and forever put the word cheating alongside his name and the Pats over nothing. It's like they were trying to handicap the team on purpose. I could only guess why. I had a hard time lasting this long but it's over. To be honest, the NYFL is getting boring anyway.
Just curious, why bother come here and talk football?

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back