PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Now that Brady has retired, how much will you follow the NFL?

Brady was never staying.

He tampered with Miami in 2019 while in the Pats training camp. Thats why the Dolphins owner Steven Ross was suspended this season and fined. Brady also tampered with Tampa still under contract with the Patriots.
If I was an owner I'd be looking to get Brady as my QB too. Too bad Bill didn't feel that way.

What were Brady's fines for tampering?

If Brady was never staying why didn't Bill the chess player know? He clearly wasn't prepared for him to leave.

It was a question, not a statement. Are you trying to say that Orr didn't leave the Bruins?
How was Orr a traitor when his agent did not tell him about Bostons offer?

If I was an owner I'd be looking to get Brady as my QB too. Too bad Bill didn't feel that way.

What were Brady's fines for tampering?

If Brady was never staying why didn't Bill the chess player know? He clearly wasn't prepared for him to leave.
Brady got away with contacting other teams while still under contract.

Thats your boy.

How was Orr a traitor when his agent did not tell him about Bostons offer?
I didn't say that he was. It was a question that you answered by showing that the circumstances matter.

Brady got away with contacting other teams while still under contract.

Thats your boy.
True Pats fans should appreciate both. The question will always be who was more responsible, and as a fan of the players over coaches I go with players, and especially the GOAT QB.

So Brady was never fined for tampering but you know that he did. If true, it's too bad that Bill didn't know, or care, that the GOAT was unhappy.

I didn't say that he was. It was a question that you answered by showing that the circumstances matter.
Orr leaving Boston and Brady leaving Boston could not be more different.

Orr wanted to end his career with the Bruins. Brady wanted out and tampered with a division rival while in 2019 training camp. A better match is Brady and Parcells. 2 snakes that you cant trust who are always looking for their next landing spot.

With the way Brady has been playing, it's clear Bill made the right call. Unless the talent around him steps up and carries him, Brady looks like the 2019 version of himself...he's on pace for 18-20 touchdowns, which would be a career low. Clear as day that he's not the same without Gronk, Brown and a healthy Godwin

With the way Brady has been playing, it's clear Bill made the right call. Unless the talent around him steps up and carries him, Brady looks like the 2019 version of himself...he's on pace for 18-20 touchdowns, which would be a career low. Clear as day that he's not the same without Gronk, Brown and a healthy Godwin
Worst running game in the league. If not the top, near the top of dropped passes. The o line stinks this year. Any receiver playing hurt would effect the passing game. Mahomes without Kelse would effect his passing game. We're watching all time great after all time great fall of cliffs. Brady isn't peak right now but he's remarkable at 45. You continue to give no credit for anything Brady does. You dismiss everything he does and has done. Blah ,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah. Clear as day you're the same troll you've always been.

Worst running game in the league. If not the top, near the top of dropped passes. The o line stinks this year. Any receiver playing hurt would effect the passing game. Mahomes without Kelse would effect his passing game. We're watching all time great after all time great fall of cliffs. Brady isn't peak right now but he's remarkable at 45. You continue to give no credit for anything Brady does. You dismiss everything he does and has done. Blah ,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah. Clear as day you're the same troll you've always been.

Clear drop off from last year. I've seen Brady throw more balls in the dirt this year than touchdown passes

Brady acting like he won the super bowl LMAO...seems relieved to finally get a win even though he played like crap

Last edited:
Clear drop off from last year. I've seen Brady throw more balls in the dirt this year than touchdown passes

Brady acting like he won the super bowl LMAO...seems relieved to finally get a win even though he played like crap

He's still good and anyway you dismissed his 2020 and 2021 mvp level seasons by crediting everyone else for it so why would anyone think you're being honest now? He made a game winning 60 yard drive with no time outs and 44 seconds left. Of course he's happy. Jesus you even troll him celebrating. You know why I'm laughing out loud? You were ready to do troll victory laps and he ruined it for you. The laugh is on you.

Orr leaving Boston and Brady leaving Boston could not be more different.

Orr wanted to end his career with the Bruins. Brady wanted out and tampered with a division rival while in 2019 training camp. A better match is Brady and Parcells. 2 snakes that you cant trust who are always looking for their next landing spot.
I think we need to stick with the player aspect. Tuna Crap is an overrated blowhard and not in the same category as Brady or Orr.
How about Roger Clemens going to the Yankees? (Not that I cared)

Now maybe you can answer a few simple questions.

1) If Brady wanted to leave why did he keep asking for extensions?
2) What fine did Brady pay for tampering?
3) If Brady was always looking for his next landing spot why was he here for 20 years?
4) If Orr wanted to end his career here then why didn't he?

He's still good and anyway you dismissed his 2020 and 2021 mvp level seasons by crediting everyone else for it so why would anyone think you're being honest now? He made a game winning 60 yard drive with no time outs and 44 seconds left. Of course he's happy. Jesus you even troll him celebrating. You know why I'm laughing out loud? You were ready to do troll victory laps and he ruined it for you. The laugh is on you.

One win against a bad team doesn't change anything, man. Just relax. The Bucs are still 22nd ranked offense in the league. Perhaps if Brady had a GT drive with 30 seconds (and 3 TOs) left against the Giants in the most important game in NFL history I'd be impressed. He's only QB who would actually LOSE yards on that drive.

Last edited:
One win against a bad team doesn't change anything, man. Just relax. The Bucs are still 22nd ranked offense in the league. Perhaps if Brady had a GT drive with 30 seconds (and 3 TOs) left against the Giants in the most important game in NFL history I'd be impressed. He's only QB who would actually LOSE yards on that drive.
100 wins against 100 good teams wouldn't change anything you for you...and no you wouldn't be impressed if he beat the Giants all those years ago. You'd dismiss it because of coaching, refs or talent around him because that's all you do.

I think we need to stick with the player aspect. Tuna Crap is an overrated blowhard and not in the same category as Brady or Orr.
How about Roger Clemens going to the Yankees? (Not that I cared)

Now maybe you can answer a few simple questions.

1) If Brady wanted to leave why did he keep asking for extensions?
2) What fine did Brady pay for tampering?
3) If Brady was always looking for his next landing spot why was he here for 20 years?
4) If Orr wanted to end his career here then why didn't he?
Parcells and Brady are the exact same.

Setting up their next job while still employed by the Patriots. Both scumbags went to a division rival.

Brady pole smokers cant stand the facts. Brady will never be as revered in Boston as Ted Williams, Bird, Russel, Orr. Papi.

Parcells and Brady are the exact same.

Setting up their next job while still employed by the Patriots. Both scumbags went to a division rival.

Brady pole smokers cant stand the facts. Brady will never be as revered in Boston as Ted Williams, Bird, Russel, Orr. Papi.
Brady was going to be phased out. Who waits for that to happen at their job before they look around for a place to land? FYI fans with Brady jerseys were all over the place at Gillette yesterday. I think you underestimate his popularity in New England

Brady was going to be phased out. Who waits for that to happen at their job before they look around for a place to land? FYI fans with Brady jerseys were all over the place at Gillette yesterday. I think you underestimate his popularity in New England
People where Brady jerseys to games because they were expensive when they bought them.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back