PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Now Harbaugh is complaining about the Red Sox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patsfanin Philly

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody with an Internet connection saw the bean ball war between the Red Sox and Orioles this week. Now Ravens coach John Harbaugh is getting involved complaining that an Orioles pitch that hit A Sox player was a 'love tap'. It is a BSPN link so I won't link to it...
Bad enough that he did not know the football rules. Now he doesn't understand the unwritten rules of baseball.... Either that or he likes whining......

John Harbaugh is a moron that got extremely lucky once in the Superbowl with help from the refs. He idolizes and is extremely jealous of Bill and tries to blatantly copy him in a way that'd make Ron Borges blush and then tries to ban any formation that his thug team is literally too stupid to emulate. He should die of gonorrhea and burn in hell. I am both sober and not bitter. Knibb high football rules!

I like Michigan Harbaugh - even though he seems like a tool. I don't like Baltimore Harbaugh. Whining loser that copies the style of BB by "using the rule book". But for him, it's completely different than what BB did. Piece of work.

I like Michigan Harbaugh - even though he seems like a tool. I don't like Baltimore Harbaugh. Whining loser that copies the style of BB by "using the rule book". But for him, it's completely different than what BB did. Piece of work.
Michigan Harbaugh is just an intense guy, and credit to him for playing professional NFL football.

Baltimore Harbaugh is just whiny.

Hairball... Isn't this the piece of **** that gets stuck in Ray Lewis's throat in between murders????

John Harbaugh wants to be revered in the same vein as Bill B. He never will and knows it. He is sadly dying inside over this. I really do not like the man.

Who?

I mean he did hit him with a sub 80 curve ball.

They're both insufferable, whiny dinks...
na4n1.jpg

First .........an NFL rookie dare mentions Brady's name in passing during an interview and then a football coach comments on .............. baseball?
Cue the perpetually infringed.

He's right. The umpire shouldn't have tossed the pitcher. If people want to ***** about Harbaugh, this is not the reason to do it.

He's right. The umpire shouldn't have tossed the pitcher. If people want to ***** about Harbaugh, this is not the reason to do it.

Well apparently it was discussed amongst the umps that the first hint of anything...gone. So while I agree from the normal perspective he shouldn't have been gone, the umps were under orders.

So maybe 'ol Jimmy Boy needs to get his facts right.

Well apparently it was discussed amongst the umps that the first hint of anything...gone. So while I agree from the normal perspective he shouldn't have been gone, the umps were under orders.

The pitcher shouldn't have been tossed. It doesn't matter what the umps discussed. The ump was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots