Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which fans favourite Bubble Boys make the team?

• Richards

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Bolden

Votes: 48 88.9%
  • Grissom

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Grigsby

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • King

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • all of them

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In these types of polls always gotta vote for a maintainence free UDFA.. in this case Brandon Bolden.

Low maintenance guy who does what is asked and just plays the game...

In these types of polls always gotta vote for a maintainence free UDFA.. in this case Brandon Bolden.

One of the core STs on the team, particularly with the new changes to the kickoff where smaller, quicker (yet sturdy) players like RBs/FBs/TEs are replacing the more traditional wedge players in the past.

Its multiple choice allowed . and id bet more than one makes the team.
Wouldn't be surprised at all if all make it (maybe not initial 53 but before week 1).

Tye did have one catch though in PS game 2...he bailed out Brady scrambling to the right by jumping high to catch a high ball thrown by Brady...
...then dropped the very next pass thrown to him.

Richards is an option for a Fans Favorite? Which fan? Someone must be really into self-torture.

Richards is an option for a Fans Favorite? Which fan? Someone must be really into self-torture.
I’m tempted to buy a Richards jersey as a joke. I think it’d be worse to walk around in that than it would be to wear a Foles Jersey.

I would characterize Bolden, King and Richards as BB favorites more so than 'fan' favorites.

I would characterize Bolden, King and Richards as BB favorites more so than 'fan' favorites.
The first two should probably be considered fan faves too, since they are STs studs, but I get where you’re coming from. Heck, even Richards seems to excel in STs. We just hope that we don’t have to see him on D too often.

The first two should probably be considered fan faves too, since they are STs studs, but I get where you’re coming from. Heck, even Richards seems to excel in STs. We just hope that we don’t have to see him on D too often.

Id guess if Richards plays as much D as Bolden O (and was not 2rd pick!) he gets the same love. His two sins are someone else drafting him high and someone else still thinking he can be situational/backup D player..

Id guess if Richards plays as much D as Bolden O (and was not 2rd pick!) he gets the same love. His two sins are someone else drafting him high and someone else still thinking he can be situational/backup D player..
True, although those can sometimes seem like significant sins—although not necessarily his fault if he’s a decent ST contributor.

I had actually forgotten about his second round draft position. I buried that thought with the others which pretty much include anyone not named Rob Gronkowski. :)

The first two should probably be considered fan faves too, since they are STs studs...
Why should King be considered a fan favorite? He might have almost as many penalty flags thrown against him as he has ST tackles.

In that case, then the one who drafted him so high, and still thinks that he can be a player, should be Fired.

In that case, then the one who drafted him so high, and still thinks that he can be a player, should be Fired.

You mean the one who drafted, kept and made Brady? And makes him and other 53+ year in year out to the record that never in your life (and may you have a long one) will be touched by a long mile? Of course you can call him Fired (or Fred or whatever makes your motor run). Bill's fine with me . though i do enjoy your nicks..

Don't worry though, he will step down sooner than later and then you'll be able to have a real grump party..

you've been wanted to fire Belichick for years, and want to replace him with someone who is better at managing a team.

:)

In fairness, it seems to me that there are a lot of posters angling for BB's job.

Seriously you are turning into a clown.

Bill Belichick arrived here in 2000.
Since then the patriots have been 214-74 in the regular season and 27-10 in the post season.
No other team has won more than 188 games in the regular season. He wins 1.44 more games than the second best team.
No other team has won more than 15 playoff games. He almost doubles second best.
He has won the division 15 out of 18 years, been to at least the conference championship
12 times in 18 years, been to the Sb 8 times in 18 years (more than any coach ever in their entire career by 2) and won 5, more than any coach ever.
What have you done for me lately? Been to 3 SBs in 4 years.
Yet you run around this site posting like he is a moron and should be fired.

What is wrong with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye