PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No respect in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

QB12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
That’s the view here, with many clucking the “Boys” will win Sunday. Our guys are seen as frauds, cheaters, ‘deflatriots,’ beneficiaries of an easy division - conveniently forgetting Washington and Gints.

Can we please go and wipe that smug, frat rat smile off Stephen Jones mug Sunday? Are you with me?

The 'Boys lost to the Jets this year. 'Nuff said on that subject. While I am worried about the O, I like our chances at home with our awesome D, and there is no better offensive team to come up with something out of nothing than TB12 and JMcD.

I was thinking that if Sanu and Dorsett can't go, they should line up that jack-of-all trades known as Brandon Boldin as a wide receiver or 2nd running back to be a receiving threat during this game.

What say you?

Sanu rumored to be out.

Sanu rumored to be out.

Hopefully Locosse or Izzy earn a paycheck. They suck so bad don’t even care to make sure I’ve spelled their names correctly.

And maybe Dorsett, too. Leaving Meyers and Harry as #2/#3. Hopefully TB can control his disgust enough to try to get them the ball.

Edelman will have a big day

Your smug complacency is completely uncalled for. I think you could at least take a moment to show some appreciation and applaud the OP's initiative. I mean here it is Thursday with the artists formerly known as America's Team coming to town in a few days, it's certainly well past time someone created a thread for discussing the game. It seems apparent the Pats are no longer important to you, that you just don't care and can't stand it anymore. It wasn't all that long ago as soon as a game ended no time was wasted in creating a "We're on to (insert victim's name)" thread...oh...wait...

image.jpg

...carry on

They literally have 3 or 4 playoff wins since 1995 LMAO

Wins.... losses......
meh
Biggest stadium, biggest spotlight, biggest fan base
Jerrah wins even when he loses and doesn’t hide who he is.
When you are.....
upload_2019-11-21_10-10-45.jpeg

....you don’t need to slink off to secluded pleasure emporiums.
Imagine if Kraft didn’t reside in Puritan New England......
upload_2019-11-21_10-8-50.jpeg
upload_2019-11-21_10-7-14.jpeg
And this is only what Jerrah allows to be filmed
Better to be King than facilitator with secrets

For King Jerrah, trophies are costume jewelry.

upload_2019-11-21_10-30-31.jpeg

That’s the view here, with many clucking the “Boys” will win Sunday. Our guys are seen as frauds, cheaters, ‘deflatriots,’ beneficiaries of an easy division - conveniently forgetting Washington and Gints.

Can we please go and wipe that smug, frat rat smile off Stephen Jones mug Sunday? Are you with me?
We have beaten all of their division opponents. They lost to......THE JETE

We still have Sony

I guess. I really wasn't hoping to see us win or anything but since you made this case I guess I'll root for the Patriots. You know I can't say no to you.

I'll be in Texas for the game with the in-laws. Abilene :eek:

They are all huge Cowboys fans. How the hell did it happen that the Pats and Cowboys play only 2-3 times a decade and I end up in Texas for one of those.

If there was ever a time for the Cowboys to do it, this is the week with the problems the Patriots have right now especially with Dorsett and Sanu. If the Cowboys can't do it now, they can never do anything. I think the Patriots will gut it out but yea there are some issues.

If J. Myers is in, get him involved and keep going to him often. He has good hands, runs good routes and is hard to tackle for YAC.

I'll be in Texas for the game with the in-laws. Abilene :eek:

They are all huge Cowboys fans. How the hell did it happen that the Pats and Cowboys play only 2-3 times a decade and I end up in Texas for one of those.
Good place for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore