PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nnamdi Asomugha Sweepstakes(merged, again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Asomugha to EAgles!!!!

Whats with the asante hate on this board?The guy can play.Stop with the bitterness.

No bitterness here. I just scoff at the notion that he is a top 3 CB. I doubt he's in the top 10. Sure, he's a very good ballhawk, but it takes a lot more than that to be a great CB.

Well it said that he wanted to go to a warm climate or a big media center. Looks like he just settled for neither.:cool:

back to the Pats ... Andy Reid and BB are friends .... maybe they had a deal worked out

I don't think so. CB is one of the deepest positions on the roster. McCourty (pro-bowler), Bodden (got a big contract last year before IR) and we took a CB with pick #33 in the last draft.

Plus there's a reason he ever left N.E. He's not nearly as physical as BB likes his corners and he gripes too much about $$$.

I'm thinking maybe Samuel to Dallas.

Last edited:

Did u forget that the cards drafted Patrick Peterson?He will be a stud.

With those CB's in Philly, it's time to bring Moss or Sims-Walker in.

All I have to say is, way to go IncarceratedBob! You really nailed it, what an amazing source of information!!!!

Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Sweepstakes(merged)

I still would take Samuels over Bodden.

The Eagles are makings some major signings this year. If Vick can stay healthy, this could be a really scary team.

That's a big if and it won't really matter to us until February. In the meantime Tanny made a mess of his cap clearing cap space for a player who played him royally and half his FA are either gone or disenchanted or about to be overpaid due to demand...

I couldn't be happier. Eagles are one of my favorite teams next to the Patriots and I couldn't hate the Jets more.

Patriots/Eagles will be interesting!

For even money, that is a close one. For what Bodden is making vs. what Samuel will want, Bodden is a no-brainer.

All I have to say is, way to go IncarceratedBob! You really nailed it, what an amazing source of information!!!!

No kidding. What a jackass. I was starting to hope Nnamdi landed anywhere but NY just to see if it would shut this idiot's pie hole...

Some person on the Jets board just read that Aso said that he thought the Eagles gave him the best chance of winning. That's a swift kick to their crotch, hahaha.

I would still take people realizing his last name is "Samuel" and not "Samuels" after all these years.

Jets fans now say they don't need him or didn't want him..lol this just keeps getting better and better

Bodden has alot to prove.I still cant believe they drafted Dowling at 32 to be a nickel corner.They will give him a shot at playing CB.We have enough nickel corners.

:rofl: ......awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.............. :rofl:

Bodden has alot to prove.I still cant believe they drafted Dowling at 32 to be a nickel corner.They will give him a shot at playing CB.We have enough nickel corners.

They drafted what they considered the BPA, and there is a good chance he'll end up as a safety anyway. Bodden is a solid corner who is physical, can play press, tackles well and can play on both sides of the field.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes