PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

N'Keal Harry (lack of) Progress Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve lost track of the amount of hospital balls he’s thrown this season. He threw one real high in the first half against the Jete that Meyers stretched out for. Luckily, there wasn’t a safety in the area. Otherwise Meyers would have gotten knocked out cold on the field.

amen brother!

I’ve lost track of the amount of hospital balls he’s thrown this season. He threw one real high in the first half against the Jete that Meyers stretched out for. Luckily, there wasn’t a safety in the area. Otherwise Meyers would have gotten knocked out cold on the field.
It's like his feet and stance are on staggered ground. Like one foot is off the ground. Looks like he's sideways at times.

It's like his feet and stance are on staggered ground. Like one foot is off the ground. Looks like he's sideways at times.
He has this weird catapult style throwing motion or he seems to side arm the throws underneath which get batted down at the line at an alarming rate.

Yes, he will be breaking out of the team.
Wah wah wah...another board (bored?) would-be comedian.

Judging by all the intense hatred many of you have for N'Keal, he must have beaten you up in HS and stolen your lunch money, right before he made off with your girlfriend.

Judging by all the intense hatred many of you have for N'Keal, he must have beaten you up in HS and stolen your lunch money, right before he made off with your girlfriend.

or maybe hes just upset Belichick once again drafted a gigantic bust at the biggest position of need while two all pro talents were still available on the board, whom most scouts rated ahead of Harry going into the draft!

Didn’t you quit watching football because of the politics? What a brave stance. Didn’t last long, I see.

SePaRaTiOn

7467647.jpg

Just something I cobbled together. Damarcus Robinson leads the league in "separation". Tyreek Hill is on there because he's "mr. le burner deep threat" and everyone else on there is just there for a comparison.

Last edited:
Man I have noticed that trend since week 1 and it's scary af to see

SePaRaTiOn

View attachment 29223

Just something I cobbled together. Damarcus Robinson leads the league in "separation". Tyreek Hill is on there because he's "mr. le burner deep threat" and everyone else on there is just there for a comparison.
Hmm. I think it's hard to just look at N'keal's separation numbers when he's running so many routes and catching balls behind the line of scrimmage.

Are those numbers based on targets or all routes?

SePaRaTiOn

View attachment 29223

LOL, who put together those numbers? Forrest Gump? He’s not separating and he gets bullied at the LoS and easily re-routed. Further, if he’s getting 3 yards of separation, which is CONSIDERABLE in the NFL, why isn’t he getting the ball and making plays? Is Cam fReEzInG hIm OuT too? Where did this supposed separation occur in relation to Cam’s progression? How was this compiled?

These stats are getting out of control. A bunch of doofuses that don't even watch the game posting goofy stats on Twitter. "X receiver had the third highest average of separation on routes being run on the left side of the formation while the quarterback is in shotgun and the temperature is between 52 and 60 degrees". Then it is regurgitated by a whole new set of doofuses because it is supposed to prove their point.

These stats are getting out of control. A bunch of doofuses that don't even watch the game posting goofy stats on Twitter. "X receiver had the third highest average of separation on routes being run on the left side of the formation while the quarterback is in shotgun and the temperature is between 52 and 60 degrees". Then it is regurgitated by a whole new set of doofuses because it is supposed to prove their point.

lots of people stumbling into the world of data analytics now with products like Tableau.. now everyone thinks they're a genius analyst

I don't hate him, Cam is not a good QB, but Harry needs too much help in game planning to fit his style of play. Do you think Harry is a good WR at this NFL level? If you think so, please try to convince me. I have only watched one all 22s and Cam was terrible in that game, but when you watch Harry, it takes too long for him to get open, he does not have speed or quickness. What does he have that I don't see?

lots of people stumbling into the world of data analytics now with products like Tableau.. now everyone thinks they're a genius analyst
These same people would be reduced to tears if they even tried to use MiniTab to analyze simple regression.

NH needs some work, for sure. But the so-called critiques of him (for the most part) on this board have gone so over-the-top that they redefine parody. I expect reams of negativity from the Jete board--not here. It gets disconcerting and petulant after a while.

NH needs some work, for sure. But the so-called critiques of him (for the most part) on this board have gone so over-the-top that they redefine parody. I expect reams of negativity from the Jete board--not here. It gets disconcerting and petulant after a while.
Specifically what work, in your opinion, does he need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes