PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

N'Keal Harry (lack of) Progress Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a BB ass licker. Nothing is ever wrong. It’s all part of the master plan. If you disagree with that, then you can go to hell because he was actually a back-up stiff of a LB in the league and you weren’t. This makes the majority of his takes worthless.
Sorry, but although grew up in NE, I spent one summer in Missouri; "Show me!!"

So, I went to his Twitter:

Am I right that there hasn’t been a single NE screen to a RB tonight? Feeling, might not be accurate. Odd considering all the pressure packages the Jets are running . . .

. After watching the TV copy of #NEvsNYJ yesterday, I thought # majority of the bad passing yardage given up was attributed to needing a better rush. But the coach’s copy showed several match/communication issues on the backend that led (sic to) bad chunk plays

I'm not going to go down the road on who did what wrong in which coverage because I don’t have the calls, but as a generalization, the pickups coming out of stacks & bunches was a problem, and it typically involved a young DB. That doesn’t mean the young guy is always wrong

Took me 3 minutes to find 3 negative posts. Sure he's a Homer, but really . . . do you go to a Jester bar or a Pats bar to watch the games? And I'd rather read/listen to Chatham than a Manish. At least he knows a good bit (from firsthand) about what he talks about.

I find your accusation sir - without merit.
Have a nice day ;)

Sorry, but although grew up in NE, I spent one summer in Missouri; "Show me!!"

So, I went to his Twitter:

Took me 3 minutes to find 3 negative posts. Sure he's a Homer, but really . . . do you go to a Jester bar or a Pats bar to watch the games? And I'd rather read/listen to Chatham than a Manish. At least he knows a good bit (from firsthand) about what he talks about.

I find your accusation sir - without merit.
Have a nice day ;)
Most of those seem like he’s blaming McDaniels or the secondary. Not Bill.

Most of those seem like he’s blaming McDaniels or the secondary. Not Bill.
He finds fault w the team. HC is ultimately responsible for all the team does.

Beside, I wasn't working that hard, wasn't worth my time.

Greetings,
I desperately hope dude at least plays like a decent receiver this season, cause right now he is not looking good. I was hoping he would at least break the bad streak BB has had with drafting WR's!!
Celticboy04

Matt Chatham: Tool.
Chatham not only knows what he's talking about, but provides video evidence to back up what he says.

The Negative Nancys told us we lacked talent in 2014, 2016 and 2018... they cry the same thing every year.

"Lack of talent" is the laziest take in football.

If having the most talent won you a ring the Cowboys most surely would have won something over the last five years.

It is hard to teach a player to be tough. Edelman gets pounded on
each game and comes back for more. Harry gets manhandled by
much smaller cornerbacks.

I wish he applied the same attitude & toughness to his pass-catching that he does to his run-blocking...Perhaps some extra Fatburgers & a switch to more of a Move-TE role might indeed be the better career option as Kontradiction & others have suggested, similar to what Tim Mister Wright provided for us in 2014, and what others like Dylan Cantrell & Hakeem Butler are attempting to do now...

It all comes down to Courage, heart and desire for Edelman, It is not measured in the combine or in a pro day!

the only way to get a glimpse of it is on film or a coach of that player gives a super glowing review!

watching film of Edelman giving it his all against superior competition, shows that he has courage, heart and desire!

But courage, heart and desire alone is not enough, the player must also have god given talent!

that is what makes Brady’s story so amazing! He has god given talent and more courage, heart and desire than any athlete I have ever seen. in college, brady was stuck playing behind a guy with more god given talent than 99% of the athletes of his time. Yet a guy that totally lacked courage, heart and desire!

Brady will always be bb’s best draft pick!

Harry looked really good blocking yesterday.. I know that sounds ridiculous but he executed his responsibilities from what i can tell. Game plan was to run the ball down their throats, and Harry did his job. No idea how often he got open but I suspect his responsibility was primarily to block/clear room for the short passing game and running game yesterday.

Harry looked really good blocking yesterday.. I know that sounds ridiculous but he executed his responsibilities from what i can tell. Game plan was to run the ball down their throats, and Harry did his job. No idea how often he got open but I suspect his responsibility was primarily to block/clear room for the short passing game and running game yesterday.

Well at least he can do something right. How many snaps did he see last night?

35 snaps (60%). He may be a bust but at least he can hold his own in the run game.
Nahhh. Next week is the week for sure. He’ll break out. Just you wait and see. Matt Chatham is very high on him.

Yeah, that’s a trash bag take as per usual. That’s why he’s a local yokel and doesn’t get a sniff on the national scene. Most of the people that have been the hardest on Harry on here have praised his run blocking last night. Him losing snaps to Meyers is a condemnation of Harry and an affirmation of Meyers. But God forbid you admit you’re wrong on Twitter.

Yeah, that’s a trash bag take as per usual. That’s why he’s a local yokel and doesn’t get a sniff on the national scene. Most of the people that have been the hardest on Harry on here have praised his run blocking last night. Him losing snaps to Meyers is a condemnation of Harry and an affirmation of Meyers. But God forbid you admit you’re wrong on Twitter.
He was in on 60% of the snaps, not really sure how many snaps he lost out to Myers on.

A 1st round room clearer for the undrafted free agent WR

1605545019054.png

Think I also noticed Harry get rolled up on by Burkhead during the Ravens game and having to limp off , cant remember when it was but sure it was in the first half. Not sure if it impacted his game.

During the game, I saw Harry and Myers sitting together on the bench and they were obviously supporting each other. I am glad they have the right attitude, accepting their roles within the game plan and being supportive of the team. They were not looking at it as beating each other out of snaps. That is a positive team approach that will serve each of them well during their lives.

He really is such a tool. "How dare fans question a first round draft pick of who is currently losing snaps to an UDFA because he blocks well".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents