PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

N'Keal Harry (lack of) Progress Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jakobi Meyers performance over the past few weeks has been damning for Harry. I think his days are numbered after this season.
Nah, he'll play out his rookie deal and then be out of football. So we've got a few more years of non-development and injuries ahead.

Only thing worse than that is:

I’ve never understood how someone could be that wealthy, and that avid of a golfer, and never once get swinging lessons.

SePaRaTiOn

View attachment 29223

Just something I cobbled together. Damarcus Robinson leads the league in "separation". Tyreek Hill is on there because he's "mr. le burner deep threat" and everyone else on there is just there for a comparison.
lol... the "talent sucks" crowd before the season, "Harry can't separate, look at his metrics."

Now Harry has some of the best metrics and game film shows that he and others have been wide open all over the field and simply missed by the QB... the "talent sucks" crowd now "metrics are worthless." :rofl:

If Cam plays well expect his receivers to play well like they did the first two weeks, like they did last week. If he plays poorly, expect them to play poorly.

lol... the "talent sucks" crowd before the season, "Harry can't separate, look at his metrics."

Now Harry has some of the best metrics and game film shows that he and others have been wide open all over the field and simply missed by the QB... the "talent sucks" crowd now "metrics are worthless." :rofl:

If Cam plays well expect his receivers to play well like they did the first two weeks, like they did last week. If he plays poorly, expect them to play poorly.

I think you actually may be Matt Chatham.

I’ve never understood how someone could be that wealthy, and that avid of a golfer, and never once get swinging lessons.

I'd say that you're looking at a top 50 player in NBA history who never won a championship, so that's a bit self-explanatory.

I think you actually may be Matt Chatham.
Who? That bald, pinhead, BB fart-sniffing, former JAG who is an absolute nobody on the national scene? That Matt Chatham? He hasn’t a clue how data analysis actually works and the natural questions that spring up (rightfully) from that post, so you might be on to something.

Last edited:
This is part of why I cannot take Chatham seriously...

Yeah. That’s great. But they have two touchdowns on the YEAR through the air - none to WRs or TEs. In a wide open passing league. They’re 28th in scoring. The team needs to score points to win. They’re also two games under .500 and just had to grind to beat the Jets, one of the worst teams I’ve ever seen, by a FG. Yeah, they have talent at RB. That’s fantastic. It’s everywhere else that’s the problem. This includes N’Keal Harry. His Tweet shows Harry maybe getting open off his break way downfield and it also shows the rush already on top of Cam. Chatham is an unrelenting homer and his analysis is badly colored because of that. Lazar, while he also has his warts, is at least a bit more unbiased.

FWIW, Cam also didn’t play any better vs the Jets than he usually does. He force fed the ball to Meyers and made quite a few dangerous decisions. The Jets are just so bad that they couldn’t make him pay for it. Nevertheless, Meyers was able to get open. Meyers was able to do something with the ball. Meyers was able to make plays. He was able to make plays even though a safety was constantly shaded to his side of the field up and top. He was able to make plays even though he was clearly the focal point of the secondary. Mr. 3 Yards of Separation, Harry, has yet to do that. Three yards of separation is a MASSIVE amount of separation to average in the NFL. So why isn’t he getting the ball? Further, how are we measuring that separation? Where in Cam’s progression did that supposed 3 yards of separation actually take place? If he couldn’t get open until after Cam moved to his next progression, then that stat is as useless as tits on a bull. Most stats, without any context whatsoever, are.

Who? That bald, pinhead, BB fart-sniffing, former JAG who is an absolute nobody on the national scene? That Matt Chatham? He hasn’t a clue how data analysis actually works and the natural questions that spring up (rightfully) from that post, so you might be on to something.
That guy is such a knob. No matter what Bill does he finds a way to defend it and anyone who dare disagree gets the "well I played the game" nonsense.

That guy is such a knob. No matter what Bill does he finds a way to defend it and anyone who dare disagree gets the "well I played the game" nonsense.
That’s because he can’t logically defend a lot of the garbage he posts. So he goes that route as if it gives him ethos. It doesn’t. He’d have a much easier hill to climb (and could possibly break out into the national scene) if he was more unbiased about the team he was covering instead of your everyday run-of-the-mill BB homer. He’s essentially a polar opposite of Felger and most of the other chicken little morons in the local media... and that ain’t good.

That’s because he can’t logically defend a lot of the garbage he posts. So he goes that route as if it gives him ethos. It doesn’t. He’d have a much easier hill to climb (and could possibly break out into the national scene) if he was more unbiased about the team he was covering instead of your everyday run-of-the-mill BB homer. He’s essentially a polar opposite of Felger and most of the other chicken little morons in the local media... and that ain’t good.
I used to like Dave Brown as well but he seemed to have morphed into a mini Chatham as well. If anyone expresses any frustration with the current state of things you get the "Oh YoU mUsT nOt hAvE LikEd aLL thOsE Super Bowls!".

Matt Chatham: Tool.

Not getting why everyone down on Matt. I used to like his podcast, but haven't listened inyears.
He’s a BB ass licker. Nothing is ever wrong. It’s all part of the master plan. If you disagree with that, then you can go to hell because he was actually a back-up stiff of a LB in the league and you weren’t. This makes the majority of his takes worthless.

Well we can like or dislike Matt. I think it's clear that the MAIN issue is with the QB. The talent around him is not elite but the QB is NOT making the throws. There are plays to be made. He is not aware in the pocket either. He almost got killed last week. I do not want to see him back next season. Tommy Hodson would have beaten Denver. Cam could not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents