PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

N'Keal Harry (lack of) Progress Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we're laughing at the hypocrisy of Cam being bad due to his receivers but Tom making his receivers great.
Brady couldn’t make these bums great last year and that’s not really being disputed. Brady even at this point is a significantly better quarterback so I’m not sure what your point is.

Brady couldn’t make these bums great last year and that’s not really being disputed. Brady even at this point is a significantly better quarterback so I’m not sure what your point is.

Different team, Brady didn't play with most of these guys.

Watch the game dude.

Different team, Brady didn't play with most of these guys.

Watch the game dude.
Lol okay

Another solid game for Meyers. Why was he getting no playing time?

Just to rub a bit...
Who are these two patriots (ex and current) WR? Their stats for 2020 given below.

Will tell u how far we have fallen...

Player 1 : 8 games, 210 yards ,9.1 yards, 2 TD
Player 2 : 6 games, 172 yards, 9.1 average , 1 TD
Berrios & Hogan?

Berrios & Hogan?
I wanted Berrios over Gunner last year but Gunner won the job. Berrios isn't tearing it up but he at least is able to do more than a jet sweep and some very shaky kick/punt returns.

“Harry can’t perform because the QB can’t get him the ball!”

*Cam: Proceeds to have no trouble whatsoever getting Meyers the ball*

Another myth debunked.

Because the coaching staff needed to justify burning a first on Tank Ass.

For whatever reason the patriots do much better with late round picks and undrafted free agents at receiver.

I think Meyers can become a nice possession receiver

No, we're laughing at the hypocrisy of Cam being bad due to his receivers but Tom making his receivers great.
Reality is rarely this black and white. The offense has struggled this season for a variety of reasons.

Injuries, poor QB play, poor WR & TE depth/play, etc. Rare that only one person is ever to blame and this case is no different. Cam has struggled at times and could be better, but so could the play of the WRs, so could the personnel management/acquisition, health/COVID could be better.

It's a mosaic.

I wanted Berrios over Gunner last year but Gunner won the job. Berrios isn't tearing it up but he at least is able to do more than a jet sweep and some very shaky kick/punt returns.
Like what? Catch a pass or two? Have equally shaky kick returns? Neither is a very good player right now.

If you're critiquing the loss of Braxton f*ckin' Berrios, I don't know what to tell you ...

Like what? Catch a pass or two? Have equally shaky kick returns? Neither is a very good player right now.

If you're critiquing the loss of Braxton f*ckin' Berrios, I don't know what to tell you ...
One has done something as a receiver while the other has not. In case you haven't noticed we could use all the help at receiver we can get. He currently has more catches, more yards, and more touchdowns than his fellow Patriot draft class mate N'Keal Harry. Like I said, he isn't lighting the world on fire but he can at least catch passes in the NFL.

Gunner is what he is. A converted defensive back who will never be a good wide receiver.
One has done something as a receiver while the other has not. In case you haven't noticed we could use all the help at receiver we can get. He currently has more catches, more yards, and more touchdowns than his fellow Patriot draft class mate N'Keal Harry. Like I said, he isn't lighting the world on fire but he can at least catch passes in the NFL.
Harry is a big, slow, non-athletic sissy who is dominated by the opposing cornerbacks.

Another solid game for Meyers. Why was he getting no playing time?
Gunner is what he is. A converted defensive back who will never be a good wide receiver.

Harry is a big, slow, non-athletic sissy who is dominated by the opposing cornerbacks.

i didn’t think we could make worse high WR picks than Jackson, Price, and Dobson....but Harry takes the cake. One of the biggest busts in patriots draft history

i didn’t think we could make worse high WR picks than Jackson, Price, and Dobson....but Harry takes the cake. One of the biggest busts in patriots draft history
Nah. He just needs a QB to get him the ball like Meyers has. If Harry can get the same QB as Meyers, we will see him take it to the next level. He will REALLY break out. It’s a TEAM game, y’all. T-E-A-M. Team.

If Newton is not more accurate with his throws, he could end of getting Meyers hurt like he did with Harry.
I’ve lost track of the amount of hospital balls he’s thrown this season. He threw one real high in the first half against the Jete that Meyers stretched out for. Luckily, there wasn’t a safety in the area. Otherwise Meyers would have gotten knocked out cold on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back