PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

N'Keal Harry (lack of) Progress Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he's okay.

With that being said, he's looking like a massive bust as each week goes by. This week alone we saw this and last year's class having big days today.

His former teammate Aiyuk getting almost as many yards today as Harry has on the entire season is absolutely pathetic! Aiyuk is going to be a very good player.

Absolute clown(s). Anything he (they lol) disagrees with he immediately resorts to insults and tells the other person that “they don’t understand football”. Easily the worst poster on this site and I honestly think one of the few that should be outright banned.
I'm sure everybody on here that has that one poster that's a thorn in their side. I had a few posters that would follow me around, but they finally gave me a break.

I'm sure everybody on here that has that one poster that's a thorn in their side. I had a few posters that would follow me around, but they finally gave me a break.
There’s some posters that are just trolls but there are some that are just flat out awful posters that bring absolutely nothing to the table like DaBruins and his other Bruins screen name.

I did not know he has a history with concussions. Cam is not the QB for him. Cam will lead him into dangerous areas, but if Brady was not willing to throw him the ball, I am afraid this player is significantly flawed for this level.
Overall, the Patriots this year is a poorly constructed team and is just going to get players hurt. Unfortunately, he is has taken the second hard hit this year.

What is a bad agrument. How much money have you contributed here? Do you have any? Lets start there

Also, what spot were you on the whiner bracket? You were on there Why were you on there? What does it say about the poster who created that bracket and his thoughts on you?

Try answering a question?
This has nothing to with what I said.

Nobody cares how much money you spend to humiliate yourself on here

giphy.gif

Your obtuse mind can't even comprehend the post. It was that Brady made McDaniels and McDaniels is nothing without Brady. The Pats offense looks terrible. And that Leftwich looks great and is a future HC candidate. Meanwhile you post reprehensible things about people dying. You are a total disaster. I am shocked the mods haven't booted you yet. Nobody likes you. You are a little impotent child.

It’s you that nobody likes. Racist

and you are Pu Ssy

I did not know he has a history with concussions. Cam is not the QB for him. Cam will lead him into dangerous areas, but if Brady was not willing to throw him the ball, I am afraid this player is significantly flawed for this level.
Overall, the Patriots this year is a poorly constructed team and is just going to get players hurt. Unfortunately, he is has taken the second hard hit this year.
Yeah I didn't remember, or had long forgotten, reading or hearing of any history of concussions with kneal Harry "since he was a kid" according to Romo...If that's true and Bill, armed with this information, still chose him ahead of Brown/Samuel/Metcalf/McLaurin, then this should be the final nail in his coffin of ever having the final say on draft weekend ever, EVAH again.

I agree there should be no tolerance for racists. But here’s the problem. Because of the way you’ve been posting nobody could read your last few replies and decipher that.

Don’t act overly aggressive like Debruinz and you won’t have that issue.
Yeah good luck with that one...

Anyone see what tee higgins is doing for the bungles? He’s slower supposedly than harry and already has more yards in his career and has shown more promise. Sooner or later harry will be in bill’s doghouse if he doesn’t start stepping up. Can he run a route that’s not 2 to 8 yards?

I do owe Harry an apology as I called him soft in the GDT yesterday not realizing it was a shot to the head. I initially thought it was a shoulder but I would never call anyone soft for suffering a concussion. With that said Meyers looked to be at least somewhat productive after getting Harry's reps.

I agree with you completely in terms of where Harry's ceiling probably is. If we can get that out of him on a consistent basis, I'd be delighted. But it does seem to me, as you outlined towards the end of your post, that the offense is not playing to his strengths, which is why I think it's fair to question our OC.

I dunno if that’s racist, but it’s definitely idiotic.

Doesn't strike me either as racist or as idiotic. Cam is black and he's a quarterback (or was). Black quarterbacks are typically more athletic, and their manner of play reasonably and responsibly enough reflects this fact. Could be genetic, could be the result of expectations coming up. I don't know, and I don't care. Some of you need to head on over to the Oprah forum where your breathless, ideological panty-twisting will be appreciated.

I was just looking at the 2019 draft again, and lets not forget to cast some blame towards JoeJuan, and even with wasting a first rd pick on Harry the Pats could have had any of the following instead of the non-existent JoeJuan:

Ben Smith, JR
AJ Brown
Drew Sample
Mercole Hardman
Arcega-Whiteside
Andy Isabella
D.K. Metcalf

This draft was absolutely loaded with talent, and granted BB did grab a few decent third round picks in harris and Winovich, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut ever now and again!

I was just looking at the 2019 draft again, and lets not forget to cast some blame towards JoeJuan,
Why are you blaming JoJuan? BB was the one that couldn't help himself drafting a DB when they didn't need it. And he did it again with Dugger. Blame should never go to the player, but the person that selected him.

Oh, and you forgot to add McClaurin to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST