PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 9 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
sd is king of the heartbreak

and these refs suck so much cack

Ravens/Steelers Sunday Night Football

Game's over gang.

The coaching staff will look at the tape and move on.

Huge game next week.

HOWEVER, this should be a great game!

Re: Ravens/Steelers Sunday Night Football

If the Ravens win, the Bengals will remain the #1 seed in the AFC after this week.

the bengals, wow

what the hell is wrong with the nfl

I'm not sure the Bengals should be dismissed as a joke at 6-2. They have a great defense and Dalton/Green are having great rookie seasons.

Next week vs. Pitt will be telling for them.

I'm not sure the Bengals should be dismissed as a joke at 6-2. They have a great defense and Dalton/Green are having great rookie seasons.

Next week vs. Pitt will be telling for them.

yeah i'm just venting

the bengals do have a really nice defense

and their new qb is playing very well

the bengals...wow

the bengals are 6-2 and the colts are 0-8 lol

sweet jesus

what a play by suggs. The guy is a game changer and we could certainly use a talent like that.

Well if it makes any of you feel better, Pittsburgh just gave up a 92-yard drive and lost with eight seconds left.

Last edited:
Well if it makes any of you feel any better, Pittsburgh just gave up a 92-yard drive and lost with eight seconds left.

lol they looked like us today.

just caught the extended Colts-Falcons highlights and WOW the Colts really don't look they're trying.

just caught the extended Colts-Falcons highlights and WOW the Colts really don't look they're trying.

The league needs to investigate how they are being run. It is a total travesty to the sport that a team is tanking for a draft pick.

If there was hard evidence to support any Suck-for-Luck team planning, they should be stripped of that pick. No, I am not joking. This crap should not go on.

Gonna have to change more NFL rules because of the cowardly Colts, putting in a draft lottery.

The Eagles will get embarrassed today.

Sammule hurt his weiner.

Vick might not finish this game.

Was hoping to catch a glimpse of Page and Meriweather but one is inactive the other is not seeing the field.

damn, cutler has a cannon of an arm ... That was a beautiful deep ball :eek:

The league needs to investigate how they are being run. It is a total travesty to the sport that a team is tanking for a draft pick.

If there was hard evidence to support any Suck-for-Luck team planning, they should be stripped of that pick. No, I am not joking. This crap should not go on.

Gonna have to change more NFL rules because of the cowardly Colts, putting in a draft lottery.

instituting a draft lottery is cool , AFTER this next draft

but changing the rules mid season = extremely gay

what does sexual orientation have to do with NFL rules???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST