PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 9 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derek Wolfe has a broken elbow. Will miss some time.

Good stuff.

Their defense is among the very worst in the league.

Love the overreaction to tonight. Half the Denver D is hurt and Semian blows.

Oakland against a healthy Pats team? At Gillette it's a blowout. In Oakland it's closer. But not that close.

I hate the constant comparisons to romo/dak bledsoe/brady. Put Dak on the 2001 team pats dont win the super bowl. Brady didn't play behind the best Offense line in 2001, Brady didn't have a HB like Elliot and Brady didn't have a Dez Bryant on offense.
Dez has been worthless this year. It;s Dak and Elliot making the boys go.

Denver really seems to have a problem with their rush defense this year. Teams are frequently running over them for big chunks of yardage.

I can definitely see Denver losing to New Orleans next week as well! I'll love to see the Saints go on a run

Denver losing is good for the Pats but we need to keep in mind Oakland is no push over either. They are 7-2 and that means something.

I like the Pats vs them but Carr is playing pretty damn well and they got some good weapons. I still think long term Denver is more dangerous but Oakland isn't a cake walk

Oakland against a healthy Pats team? At Gillette it's a blowout. In Oakland it's closer. But not that close.

Agreed, pretty much. Oakland's offense is legitimately good, but every game they play against a halfway competent offense becomes a shootout, and I don't see any team with a D as bad as theirs hanging with our offense in a shootout.

Plus Carr has small hands and has been known to struggle in bad weather. If he has to come to Foxboro in January, just hope for snow.

You have have the chicken littles, kneejerkers on one side of the spectrum and then you have the Patriots are an unstoppable force and all other teams don't stand a chance against us.

FourierSeries falls on the latter side I believe after reading some of his posts. So I wouldn't say he's overreacting. That's how he always is.

I can definitely see Denver losing to New Orleans next week as well! I'll love to see the Saints go on a run
Serious question -is your period button broke? You end every sentence with an exclamation mark. If you're serious, then I've never seen someone so happy in my entire life

It is not inconceivable that the raiders lose all of their remaining games....I'm betting the chiefs win that division

Serious question -is your period button broke? You end every sentence with an exclamation mark. If you're serious, then I've never seen someone so happy in my entire life
LMAO! That's just something I got so used to doing and can't stop.

Dez has been worthless this year. It;s Dak and Elliot making the boys go.

I have a work friend who is a Dallas fan. He's a good guy and has always been supportive of the Pats and saw through Deflategate early on.

That said, I can't stand the idea of the Cowboys possibly winning where Jerruh gets credit, since he was one of the leaders in trying to get the league to create a competitive advantage for him by hamstring the Pats.

I'm not sure the NFL* would be supportive of the Cowboys as they have been with the Giants.

I'm not sure the NFL* would be supportive of the Cowboys as they have been with the Giants.

JJ is like BK in that he thinks by 'doing all the right NFL things; he will endear the boys to the Corporation I don't think he is in the Jets, Ravens, Colts, Giants circle of friends thus would suffer the same consequences good ol' Bob did.

Early in the game, when the Raiders were driving with ease, the only notable Bronco missing was Talib.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back