PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 9 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 minutes left....

if they blow this

Collinsworth: "I think Denver will be ok as long as Aquib Talib comes back."

Really??? We'd have won 2 superbowls if Talib and ever come back or played healthy in January!

Last edited:
Was NBC playing the injury card this much for the Patriots, when they played in Denver last regular season?

Nope.

Was NBC playing the injury card this much for the Patriots, when they played in Denver last regular season?

Nope.

Nope, because we were taking care of business until we got ****ed by the zebras.

Raiders are good, but they're not too bright. All they needed to do was run the ball on that drive, they're dominating the LOS. Instead they throw it half a dozen times, almost get it picked, and get bailed out by the Broncos at the end. Dumb.

There, fixed that for you.

it's over. go away donkies

Denver should have declined it...1st and 20 gives Oakland another down to burn the clock. Dumb coaching.

Collinsworth making way too much sense right there. **** call by denver dc right there.

Collingsworth "PLay of the game" after Cooper goes out of bounds :rolleyes:

Yep...and he even kept pointing to himself because he realized it was dumb.

I think if the Pats played OAK, OAK would psyche themselves out and overthink the process like HOU and KC do. Denver loves playing against NE.

Going forward gotta hope KC and OAK keep doing well...we match up much better with those teams. PIT is done for #1 seed purposes

That was soft coverage though.. I mean it was the most important play and they just sort of gave it to them.

King is the ****ing punter? I figured he was a gunner or something after the way he was hopping around and celebrating when they pinned denver. Ffs man.

I think if the Pats played OAK, OAK would psyche themselves out and overthink the process like HOU and KC do. Denver loves playing against NE.

Going forward gotta hope KC and OAK keep doing well...we match up much better with those teams. PIT is done for #1 seed purposes

I am not writing off Pit yet.. Like the ravens they can cause damage in the playoffs without a first round bye. Lots of football to be played. Pats are only half way through and we have to avoid the injury bug.

LOL neither of these teams are on the Patriots level, not even close.

It's pretty clear that potential injuries are the only thing that can stop the Pats from making the Super Bowl this year.
And the refs

False. Denver hates playing against NE, especially in Foxboro. DT said in an interview that their fear of NE cost them the 2014 Divisional round game.

They love playing our practice squad on their home field because they're a bunch of ****ies.

At least the Donkeys are out of timeouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes