PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 9 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still not sold on semen. I think he is starting to crack

Its over The Raiders win and are now along with the chiefs are main competitors for home field.

Well well well...what have we here?

6-3

Week 9 and we've already probably got 4 of the 6 AFC playoff teams:

Patriots
Broncos
Raiders
Chiefs

Looking forward to the SB49 rematch next week.

Would have been better off dropping the ball, but im happy to see a denver loss.

I think the AFCW is going to be a dogfight, to the point i worry about any if the 2 teams that come out if the division.

Fun fact: the Pats' chances of getting the #1 seed, according to playoffstatus.com, were 58% before this game.

Either way, they go up to ~61%.

Week 9 and we've already probably got 4 of the 6 AFC playoff teams:

Patriots
Broncos
Raiders
Chiefs

If San Diego ends up making a late run what a division the AFC west is. Every team in the Division could end up with a winning record.

donkeys will drop a few more before we play them!!

If San Diego ends up making a late run what a division the AFC west is. Every team in the Division could end up with a winning record.

I hear what you're saying. I just think they've suffered too many big injuries to pull that off. It would be cool to see it, though.

You're right my friend in reference to San Diego! They're definitely too scrappy to count out! I don't see nobody out of that division getting the number 1 seed due to them all beating the crap out of each other! A Raiders/Pats AFCG would be fun!

Lol, some Broncos fans saying: Season is over!

Calm down donkeys, 6-3 hardly means "season is over pack yo bags"

Pats-Oak AFC Champ game? Would be a good one....Pitt is ehh..Broncos ehhh

A Pats VS Raiders AFC Title Game
topped off by a Pats VS Dallas Super Bowl

I think the ratings would be great. I myself like watching good teams play football.. and both teams have to be good. Thats what usually makes great ratings.

A Pats VS Raiders AFC Title Game
topped off by a Pats VS Dallas Super Bowl

I think the ratings would be great. I myself like watching good teams play football.. and both teams have to be good. Thats what usually makes great ratings.

Raiders won't get that far. NE/Pittsburgh is still a far more likely AFCCG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back