PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 9 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early in the game, when the Raiders were driving with ease, the only notable Bronco missing was Talib.

Oh against the same O with an inept QB that had 4 straight 3 and outs that started the Raiders at what..the 40 or 50?

Not just the D.

You have have the chicken littles, kneejerkers on one side of the spectrum and then you have the Patriots are an unstoppable force and all other teams don't stand a chance against us.

FourierSeries falls on the latter side I believe after reading some of his posts. So I wouldn't say he's overreacting. That's how he always is.

He wasn't referring to me. He was agreeing with me that Oakland is overrated.

I have a work friend who is a Dallas fan. He's a good guy and has always been supportive of the Pats and saw through Deflategate early on.

That said, I can't stand the idea of the Cowboys possibly winning where Jerruh gets credit, since he was one of the leaders in trying to get the league to create a competitive advantage for him by hamstring the Pats.

I'm not sure the NFL* would be supportive of the Cowboys as they have been with the Giants.

My Cowboys fan brother has finally seen the light and admits that the GOAT was suspended merely for pissing off Goodell*.

Now if the rest of "America's Team" fandom would follow in the wise steps of The Playmaker and Prime Time, then that would be something to see.

Oh against the same O with an inept QB that had 4 straight 3 and outs that started the Raiders at what..the 40 or 50?

Not just the D.

Not sure what your point is. Yes, the Bronco offense was inept (vs a bad Raiders defense).

It was also pretty bad for most of last year with Manning/Osweiler.

I'm aware of the effect that 3-&-out offenses can have on a defense --- but that's just reflective of their team as a whole.

"The Cowboys are BACK!! Gaa Gaa Goony!! Gaa Gaa Goony!!!"

Who IS this vapid miscreant on the pregame show?

"and Ezekiel Elliot's jersey is #1 in sales this week!! THAT'S good stuff!!!"

jeezus krist, somebody shut this nitwit up....good stuff for WHOM you unbelievably ridiculous shill?

Who do I root for tonite? Seahawks? Since the Hawks coming off a loss would be bad for the
Pats next week?

Who do I root for tonite? Seahawks? Since the Hawks coming off a loss would be bad for the
Pats next week?

No team has a shot when its at foxboro ;) especially with Brady and Belichick. Our home record has been incredible since 2001 with those two at the helm. We simply do not lose meaningful games at home, or often at all. Regardless of tonights result, we will be whooping some seahawk a** on Sunday.

Last edited:
Should we make Bills Seahawks have its own thread?

No team has a shot when its at foxboro ;) especially with Brady and Belichick. Our home record has been incredible since 2001 with those two at the helm. We simply do not lose meaningful games at home, or often at all. Regardless of tonights result, we will be whooping some seahawk a** on Sunday.

It will be the first legit defense that we play. We will see. Very physical defense ala the ravens always give us problems. i wouldn't bet on a blowout. Maybe 10 to 13 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back