PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 7 Games

you know the NFL did not want another week of disputed catch/possession/rules dissection......there was no way they were reversing that lol

Bengals asleep on a punt.. oh boy..

Criants asleep on a season...oh boy

Ecry F-stomped at home again...strange, I thought the greatest passer left in the game was deadly at home...unbeatable...the tremendousness of Eli Manning...the biggest godyamned FRAUD in football history....well...2nd biggest

If I were Graham I wouldnt celebrate quite that much after another abysmal performance.

A fan sign? Really? That's what's going to be the difference for the Falcons?
Guess I misread, didn't realize it was a fan sign, thought it was something team had put out. Maybe I am silly for thinking it could have any difference in the game, just don't like giving any extra motivation. Sometimes I put too much thought into these games. Lol

Guess I misread, didn't realize it was a fan sign, thought it was something team had put out. Maybe I am silly for thinking it could have any difference in the game, just don't like giving any extra motivation. Sometimes I put too much thought into these games. Lol

don't knock yourself....Jet fan puts absolutely NO THOUGHT into any game any season

If I were Graham I wouldnt celebrate quite that much after another abysmal performance.

He should have about 10 catches and 2 TDs......he is fortunate his drops have not affected the scoreboard.

The Bengals suck but gotta give props to that Steelers defense, they have been the real deal so far this year and I feel like Cincy has had like 1 first down in the 2nd half.

"Gronk made of glass!! We should have signed Graham!! Belichick doesn't know how to build a roster!! I'm a huge Pats fan!!"

yeah...whatever happened to these undercover troll turds anyway?

"Gronk made of glass!! We should have signed Graham!! Belichick doesn't know how to build a roster!! I'm a huge Pats fan!!"

yeah...whatever happened to these undercover troll turds anyway?

Busy jerking off to stats...

I know Romo has been a popular addition, but I have to say he still speaks too often (a little environmental audio never hurt anyone Tony) and he can be unnecessarily critical at times for my taste.. You would think he never lost a game the way he second guesses sometimes.

I'm not saying he's bad, because he's obviously not, and some of his insight, stories and jokes are spot on.. Just wish he could tone it down a bit still.

Now bring on the dislikes/disagrees :)

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back