PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 7 Games

Good point. They will be missing the postseason for the second consecutive season, and it looks like exactly zero improvement has been made since 2016. Quite an embarrassing couple of years in Denver.

They will need to rebuild their entire offense. Without a stable OL and a capable QB I am not sure it is value to pay 22m annually to a soft DT and Sanders. Will be an interesting offseason for them if they cant somehow morph into a competent run team.

The genius of Elway is starting to hit the Broncos slowly but surely. They lucked into a SB title in maybe an even more egregious fashion than the Ravens in 2012. But am sure there will be enough people scared of the game there.

I'm gonna break my computer during that week if I see an article or a post here with the words "BRADY'S HOUSE OF HORRORS".

There are still people who blame Ghost for the AFCCG loss as if the XP is the only thing that failed all game. It is mindboggling..

Not the fact Brady had less than 1 second to throw the ball at times.... ridiculous to blame ghost for not winning that game

I'm gonna break my computer during that week if I see an article or a post here with the words "BRADY'S HOUSE OF HORRORS".
Broncos have been worse in Foxborough than we have been in Denver. Never talked about though.

Not the fact Brady had less than 1 second to throw the ball at times.... ridiculous to blame ghost for not winning that game

I swear to god if there ever was a game that was a total team failure it was the AFCCG. Everyone.. QB, offense, defense, ST, coaching performed far away from the usual levels.. there is just no point for me to even discuss culpability.

Giants are pathetic ! What has happened to Eli ?

Broncos have been worse in Foxborough than we have been in Denver. Never talked about though.

The negative of being held to such a high standard. Whereas with those bumbling fools in Denver, their failures are entirely expected.

I suppose not throwing to Jimmy Graham leads to TDs... genius..

I swear to god if there ever was a game that was a total team failure it was the AFCCG. Everyone.. QB, offense, defense, ST, coaching performed far away from the usual levels.. there is just no point for me to even discuss culpability.

I'm not disagreeing with you by the way completely agree.

End of the day we were poor from start to finish. Was one of those games where everything that could go wrong did.

Squealers got a favorable schedule. Their division's pretty weak. The AFC east looks a lot better.

E-Fraud has 50 yards passing so far...almost...49.5..."he's the best!!!!" screams Mrs. Goodell in a fit of passion as she rams home the 20 inch black mamba you know where...rotten scumbagdell

Bengals dont look particularly interested in tackling anymore. Game over.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back