PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 7 Games

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
NFL Week 7 Odds, Predictions and Picks against the spread

John Morgan

NFL Week 7 is highlighted by the most hyped and anticipated game of the 2017 season. The Atlanta Falcons travel to Foxborough for only the second time this millennium, in a rematch of the greatest Super Bowl in NFL history. The Patriots lead the all-time
series 8-6 and are 5-0 in the Belichick-Brady era. New England was listed as a 3½ point favorite for most of the week, with that number dropping to three late Friday. As of Saturday night 63% of the money bet on the spread is taking the Falcons to cover, 74% of the money line is on Atlanta, and 77% is on the point total going over 56½ points.

Ironically the Pats-Falcons game will end up being no more than the second most exciting game of the week. In a departure from the usual Thursday night fare, NFL fans were treated to a wild and stunning ending to the week’s first game. If seven lead changes weren’t enough, consider the final half minute of the Raiders closing drive to beat Kansas City.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Let's discuss before watching the Pats tonight!!!

Packers just went straight down the field on the Saints all runs, 47 yd run for the TD.

How'd I get stuck with Bears/Panthers? On CBS, no less.

With Dallas/SF my afternoon game, it's going to be a lonnnnnnng day.

Regards,
Chris

Jets with an impressive opening drive

LOL McCown with a TD pass, apparently he thinks he is still playing the Pats

Terrible defense by the saints. I find it hard to believe that the packers will survive without rodgers.

Somebody has a sick sense of humor.

Even when the Patriots play on Sunday night, CBS beams an Ian Eagle-Dan Fouts game into New England.

506 Sports - NFL Maps: Week 7, 2017

CBS has the doubleheader today. Primary early game is Carolina at Chicago. As much as I can't stand Fouts, I am somewhat curious to hear him on another game, and contrast that to how he covers a Pats game.

Most of eastern US gets Bengals at Steelers late (Nantz, Romo), and most of the west gets Broncos at Chargers (Harlan, Gannon).

Jets at Miami is broadcast in New England in the early time slot on Fox. Dan Hellie and Chris Speilman are the announcers. Most of the rest of the country gets either Saints at Packers early or Dallas at San Fran late.

McCown is the best Jets QB since Pennington LOL

I'm confused today

I'm watching an AFC game on Fox and an NFC game on CBS.

Amazing Kearse like catch by Finns vs Jetes. Ruled incomplete; expect over ruled on review.

TD Phins. 7-7 assuming PAT

Brees picked in endzone

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes