PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 7 Games

Somebody has a sick sense of humor.

Even when the Patriots play on Sunday night, CBS beams an Ian Eagle-Dan Fouts game into New England.

Jets at Miami is broadcast in New England in the early time slot on Fox. Dan Hellie and Chris Speilman are the announcers. Most of the rest of the country gets either Saints at Packers early or Dallas at San Fran late.

Haha, I was actually interested in watching that game. Glad I don't get it now lol! I wish I could watch the Saints/Packers game. I want to see how Hundley is doing.

Newton sacked twice on this last drive by none other than Hicks !

Haha, I was actually interested in watching that game. Glad I don't get it now lol! I wish I could watch the Saints/Packers game. I want to see how Hundley is doing.
I'm watching it right now, you want a link? I can PM it to you.

Dolts making bortles look like a stud. Are the jags a team we should not be overlooking?

My god are the Saints actually going to lose this game? Things could still go wrong quickly for the Packers but wow.

I had no idea Browns were going to go back to Kizer. What is wrong with that organization.

My god are the Saints actually going to lose this game? Things could still go wrong quickly for the Packers but wow.
Saints are always frustrating (for us gamblers anyway). Reminds of the Chargers.

Big game if Rodgers really can be back in 6-7 weeks.

I'm watching it right now, you want a link? I can PM it to you.

Nah it's fine. My netbook can't handle any streams. And my desktop is not by the TV.

Just keep the updates coming! And the humor too!;)

Damn Jets...beating the Dolphins so far !

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back