PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 6: Other Games

I was more or less just watching it to see how Fields looked, since I never make it a point to watch the Bears. He still looks bad. I’m about to switch to the new Dahmer show on Netflix.

I don't hate myself enough to watch even a second of this game. May God have mercy on all your souls, you poor bastards.
poke.gif

A movie about Emmett Till, starring Whoopi Goldberg? I’m sure that will absolutely murder at the box office.

if God had mercy HE would have already struck all of us in this thread down...an hour ago
20 years ago in your case, Uncle Joe.

Good night for SVU

With the story about Snyder having "dirt" on other owners and Goodell, I wonder if WAS ever wins another game as long as he's the owner.

Nice avatar. What happened to the one with the Bucs player you used to have?

Zappe can make that throw.

7-3 Bears...here comes the avalanche of points!!!

Are we looking at Total Flags > Total Score?

Lord. Even with the questions about Matty P., Judge, Mac v Zappe, BB drafting receivers, and all that - AT LESAST WE ARE NOT EITHER OF THESE TEAMS!

Ok ... Nice block by Wentz on Roquan (late post, but still true)

this is the most exciting 12-7 game I've ever seen!....ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

So happy Pats didn't draft Fields, oh man.

heh...delay of game? and you're BEHIND?...oh well...go for it on 4th and 16...right...great decision? WhoTF is the Bears head coach, Ron Meyer?

The announcers think the Redskins found their offensive line. After 6 points over 4 quarters apart from a fumble recovery next to the goal line leading to a TD..

The announcers think the Redskins found their offensive line. After 6 points over 4 quarters apart from a fumble next to the goal line.
it's Herbstreit trying to sell this dressed up pig...a drowning man grasping for any rope in the water he can find

Poor Bears fans. They deserve better, starting with a competent head coach. This new guy is a downgrade from Nagy, who was no great shakes himself.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back