PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 6 Games

Jacoby will have a better career than Jimmy. More starts and more wins, I guarantee it. I am pretty salty about having traded him for Jimmy 1.5 game garoladdin.

Jacoby will have a better career than Jimmy. More starts and more wins, I guarantee it. I am pretty salty about having traded him for Jimmy 1.5 game garoladdin.

I'm happy that JB is doing well and will root for him (hopefully he won't be a Colt, would rather see him somewhere else). Saying that, I think JG is the real deal, quicker release, more accurate, he can be special

So what happens to Brissett when Luck comes back? And what happens if Luck sucks when he starts playing again?
I think Luck is gone. The comments about him from Indy were just weird

Jacoby beats the 0-6 49ers, 0-6 Browns

And leads the Titans who are 0-11 against Indy in the last 11 games by 4 at the half and he's going to have a better career than Jimmy and replacing Luck, delusion.

Jacoby beats the 0-6 49ers, 0-6 Browns

And leads the Titans who are 0-11 against Indy in the last 11 games by 4 at the half and he's going to have a better career than Jimmy and replacing Luck, delusion.

I didn’t say replace luck, unlike the homers on this site I have the capability of recognizing and acknowledging talent on other teams.

In every start Brissett has made so far he's looked good in the first half and turned to complete ass in the 2nd half, lets see how he finishes this time.

Hahaha wow pick 6, Mariota sucking

Uhhh you ride with Luck and hope he gets his shoulder right for 2018, a first year GM would need stones the side of coconuts to trade Andrew Luck cause if it backfires his career as a GM in the NFL is pretty much over.

You can't sit Luck on the bench cause he can force your hand and say play me or trade me.

Luck last year had 4240 yards 31 TDs 13 picks with a shoulder than needed surgery, nothing Brissett does can keep him out of the lineup.

I'm sure this is exactly how it will go down. However it is fun to wonder what happens if Brissett continues to play well and Luck comes back and plays poorly. It's not like Patriot fans have no experience with this scenario.

Well brissett has looked awful thus far in two series in the second half.

Brissett has looked quite pedestrian these last two drives...o_O Almost seemed confused in the huddle the 1st drive after halftime. Kind of odd.

Brissett has looked quite pedestrian these last two drives...o_O Almost seemed confused in the huddle the 1st drive after halftime. Kind of odd.

Happened in Browns, Cardinals and Seawhawks game where he looked awesome in first half and just lost it at half time.

Colts vs Browns, Brissett scored 28 in first half, 3 in 2nd half, Chuck Pagano is an awful coach though.

It could be a Colts thing more than Jacoby though.

Melvin looks good can we stop cutting good players?

He is starting for them. That means they are thin at that position. I mean pretty much that entire Dolt D has former players from the Pats, Sheard, Darius Butler......they all can't be kept.

This Titans play calling is horrible Jet sweeps to a TE on the 2 yard line, run it up the gut you have 2 big running backs.

Just took 4 points off the board, BRUTAL coaching.

You call yourself "exotic smashmouth" then 2nd down goal at the 2 against the Colts you get smart and are running a TE on Jet sweeps? WTF.

Coaching in the NFL is a huge problem, much more than quarterbacks.

Brissett and this offense has looked like straight garbage this second half.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back