PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 4 other games

Genuinely curious, if you think tomorrow's game will be a loss, will you still watch it?
I’m watching despite my gut telling me it’ll be a comfortable KC win. There are many reasons to tune in if you’re a fan : progress, D’s ability to limit a dynamic offense, if Hoyer plays the entire game...

Also in the news : Nick Foles.

Lol JJ Watt looks so angry in the press conference. I love it! I hate that tool.

The Raiders suck, but the refs certainly aren't helping them much.

Carr will never lead the Raiders anywhere.

Agreed completely.

Now please don’t tell me Bradyites are starting to pound their chest and trash Belichick over Brady leaving again like the Pats lost the difference between a guaranteed SB and not. I read enough of that garbage in the spring and can’t stomach more of it. Guess I better get the ignore button warmed up again just in case. :)

I don't understand any Pats fan trashing either Brady or Belichick. I can honestly say in 20 years of posting I have never never trashed either one. Theyre both the GOAT.
Also 2 greatest sports figures in Boston sports history imo.
Any nfl fan of another team wouldve given their left nut for either one of em.
I know both wanted to do what was in the best interests of the Patriots and both did just that for almost 20 years .
They just disagreed in the last year. Neither ones fault.

Will be interested in seeing what the League decides to do w Gruden and other maskless coaches. They talked a big game.

Stupid time out on Gordon’s part there, if you have two you still have a chance even if you don’t get the onside kick.

Lol JJ Watt looks so angry in the press conference. I love it! I hate that tool.

It's gotta be frustrating between his injury issues and losing with talented teams year in year out

Improved technique/mechanics & comprehension of defenses (Diggs doesn’t hurt either) will do that...

I'm just not sold on the Bills defense, they've really taken a big step back compared to last year. Still can't see why the Pats (obviously if Cam recovers quickly) can't win this division.

Credit Brian Daboll, he's called a good game most of the time.
Yeah, of course...but Daboll was there when Allen was merely a “strong arm.” I give Allen more credit because he’s actually improved.

NBCs mask virtue signaling game off the charts tonight....

Bills should have lost to the rams if it wasn’t for a ridiculous PI call. We can beat them but is the offense good enough? That’s the question. Also getting better at stopping the run upfront.

Lane Johnson going back to the locker room already. Doesn't look like he's having much fun.

Snf has been such a disappointment thus far other than our game with Seattle

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back