PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 4 other games

Allen to the locker room.

Barkley sees Allen return to the bench... "OH THANK GOD"

Houston 0 - 4

Does BOB last the season? His act has worn thin.

So far is what I've seen of the Bills all season. Daboll calls a pretty good game, guys open, but when it's not there Josh Allen holds onto the ball and plays hero ball. Boom or bust. Will eventually turn the ball over, take a bad sack, or get hurt out of the game.

ole Jason witten with the TD

Houston 0 - 4

Does BOB last the season? His act has worn thin.

He should of gotten fired last year, can't help but think he'll make it thru the season given everything going on with Covid

Lol, every Raider coach with their mask off high-fiving the offence after the touchdown.

Bill O’Buying Time..

Lol, every Raider coach with their mask off high-fiving the offence after the touchdown.
I’ve seen quite a bit of no-mask-coaching today. Let’s see if the league is as psyched to swipe their picks as they are when nature affects their equipment in winter.
(yes, I’m still bitter)
(spoiler : they won’t punish any of these teams)

I’ve seen quite a bit of no-mask-coaching today. Let’s see if the league is as psyched to swipe their picks as they are when nature affects their equipment in winter.
(yes, I’m still bitter)
(spoiler : they won’t punish any of these teams)

If the NFL put as much effort in ensuring Covid would have minimal impact like the other leagues like they did for nailing the Pats during deflategate...

While not still bitter about deflategate, it's whatever the level below bitter would be @farn

If the NFL put as much effort in ensuring Covid would have minimal impact like the other leagues like they did for nailing the Pats during deflategate...

While not still bitter about deflategate, it's whatever the level below bitter would be @farn
The obsession. They went to court over it. I mean, the lengths... (I know, in the end it was about the absolute control of RG, but still...)

Last laugh : NE trophies while others cried. Still aggravated.

Anyhoo, back to the games.

Buffalo has the look of a 14 win team. Outstanding quarterback play, innovative play calling, solid defense. They are KCs biggest threat, not Baltimore, Pittsburgh or Brian Hoyers Pats....

Buffalo has the look of a 14 win team. Outstanding quarterback play, innovative play calling, solid defense. They are KCs biggest threat, not Baltimore, Pittsburgh or Brian Hoyers Pats....
Easy does it friend. There haven’t been many 14 win teams in the League. They are showing well, but I’m not convinced this is one of those teams.

Josh Allen is otherworldly....

Sorry Adam Archuleta, CBS doesn't care about your football analysis.

Always felt Beasley would’ve done well in NE w Brady.

Brown bumped into an official, should be ejected

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back