PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 16 Games

We got hosed by that Rookie GM Lynch.:mad: We should have gotten a First Rounder for Jimmy.

Posts like this are why this board has gone to absolute ****

Jags makes this XP. Jimmy G is going to have to win this game!

Niners losing helps the pick, won’t really be upset if Jags win. I can’t imagine the Jets beat us at home.

Lol! big miss by their kicker!:eek:

Wonder why they didn’t kick in deep. No faith in Blake?

Lol Jags are so dumb! thay had their chance! and now they just blew it with stupid penalties!

This is the team the Pats are supposed to fear? Lol! ok...o_O

I mentioned a couple weeks back that the Jags are still screwups under Marone.

Jaguars back to looking like the team we all know and love.

Please tell us more about the inside info you have of what goes on within the New England Patriots. Does Bill share this stuff with you while you wash his car?

Are you serious? He said it publicly, in unambiguous terms that he rarely uses. Even if it was somehow beyond your abilities to read into how they've handled Garoppolo over the last four years--which it shouldn't be, but that probably is way more than can be asked of you in particular--he explicitly said it. And people who have worked closely with him confirmed it for good measure, if for some reason that all wasn't enough.

Anyway, I'm done with this discussion. Honestly I'm starting to feel kinda bad kicking you around like this. Your own argument has thoroughly collapsed on itself as you keep contradicting your own points. You somehow think it's ridiculous to claim that the 49ers are a playoff-caliber team because playoff-caliber team means you must be good, and simultaneously you're discrediting the playoff team they're currently destroying because apparently playoff teams aren't good after all.

You could drive a truck through the holes in your logic on this one, but you might not be able to drive a short bus through it so I can see how you'd be having trouble getting there.

49ers win!

Are you serious? He said it publicly, in unambiguous terms that he rarely uses. Even if it was somehow beyond your abilities to read into how they've handled Garoppolo over the last four years--which it shouldn't be, but that probably is way more than can be asked of you in particular--he explicitly said it. And people who have worked closely with him confirmed it for good measure, if for some reason that all wasn't enough.

Anyway, I'm done with this discussion. Honestly I'm starting to feel kinda bad kicking you around like this. Your own argument has thoroughly collapsed on itself as you keep contradicting your own points. You somehow think it's ridiculous to claim that the 49ers are a playoff-caliber team because playoff-caliber team means you must be good, and simultaneously you're discrediting the playoff team they're currently destroying because apparently playoff teams aren't good after all.

You could drive a truck through the holes in your logic on this one, but you might not be able to drive a short bus through it so I can see how you'd be having trouble getting there.

There's no need to get triggered, sweetie. Put your tampon back in, take a midol, and relax. You were asked a simple question. Show us proof of your claim. This shouldn't be difficult.

Thanks Jimmy! Even in San Fran, you still do the Pats good!

Jags will win their Wildcard game, and inevitably lose to either us or Pittsburgh.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back