PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 16 Games

They're losing to 37-19 to a 4-10 team who is starting a bum at QB who was our backup a couple of months ago.

A soft schedule that inflated their record and defensive stats doesn't impress me.

Yes, the Jaguars are losing to a team that's severely outplaying them, which brings us back to the original point that you took exception to for some reason: that the 49ers are a playoff-caliber team with Garoppolo at QB. If he was their starter for week 1 they'd be a wildcard team right now. They were 0-10 with Hoyer and Beathard at QB. They're about to go to 5-0 under Garoppolo.

So making the point you've made just further demonstrates that you fundamentally lack any understanding whatsoever of the point I was making or whatever it is you're trying to argue here. Look, it's okay to admit you were wrong and didn't know what you were talking about, no need to keep digging like you are. The Jaguars are the third seed in the AFC for a reason. The 49ers are 5-0 under Garoppolo for a reason.

Garrett looks like a f**king moron clapping after his kicker missed a 34 yard FG indoors.

This ain't the f**king pee-wees dipshit
Functional but hes not the coach that'll take them to the next level

We will really get Jax vs Titans in prime time week 17, won’t we ?
Titans are outta the division race, so not sure why we would.

Wtf is this ****? Titans vs jags prime time?

49ers 2017 Draft Class

Thomas, Foster, Witherspoon, Kittle & Taylor.

We got hosed by that Rookie GM Lynch.:mad: We should have gotten a First Rounder for Jimmy.

No team was stupid enough to even think about the idea. The Pats got what they could get.

The 49ers were 0-10 with Hoyer and Beathard at QB. They're about to go to 5-0 under Garoppolo. This is the entire point I was making, they're a whole different team now. Look, it's okay to admit you were wrong and had no idea what you were talking about, no need to keep digging like you are.

Your point was idiotic. The 49ers have played exactly 0 good teams over that stretch. To claim that they would have been a playoff team based on a few wins vs subpar opponents is a very unintelligent thing to say.

Lol! Jags have a legit chance to tie this game now!

Titans are outta the division race, so not sure why we would.

Because it might be the only game with something at stake. If Seahawks lose early then Atl-Car is meaningless.

Jacksonville is suppose to be some kind of dark horse in the playoffs, right?:rolleyes:

Your point was idiotic. The 49ers have played exactly 0 good teams over that stretch. To claim that they would have been a playoff team based on a few wins vs subpar opponents is a very unintelligent thing to say.

I see that you chose "keep digging". Meanwhile, you're claiming that a quarterback that Belichick tried hard to re-sign is a "bum" because he was traded midseason and stepped in and went 5-0, but he didn't do it against the best teams in the league.

If the points I'm making seem unintelligent to you, it's only because you're too stupid to recognize good ones.

Last edited:
The 49ers better not piss this away.:mad:

Because it might be the only game with something at stake. If Seahawks lose early then Atl-Car is meaningless.
Seinfeld re runs might be their best option.

That jags injury just damaged the jags chance of tie'ing now, they'll lose a timeout right?

Edit: Foul saved them

Meanwhile, you're claiming that a quarterback that Belichick tried hard to re-sign.

Please tell us more about the inside info you have of what goes on within the New England Patriots. Does Bill share this stuff with you while you wash his car?

the 49ers are hilarious,somehow its 10 point game and could soon be a 3 point game lol

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back