PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 15 Other Games

How it started in Tampa:

210210161515-tom-brady-vince-lombardy-deportes-cnn.jpg

How it's going:

ratio3x2_1800.jpg

No way GreenBay makes the playoffs do they?

McVay lets Mayfield throw more inside the red zone than Belichick/Patricia let's Mac Jones throw in the same circumstance.... and Mayfield has been w McVay for 2 weeks.... unbelievable

I swear to god I cannot stand the full d.icks out worship for Green Bay and their dump stadium. Oooooh the atmosphere. Please. "Title Town" my ass they've won just two championships in over 50 years! Know who has a better claim to the name Title Town over Green Bay? BALTIMORE. They've won three Super Bowls between two separate teams in less time than GB has won 2. Just think that through.

I swear to god I cannot stand the full d.icks out worship for Green Bay and their dump stadium. Oooooh the atmosphere. Please. "Title Town" my ass they've won just two championships in over 50 years! Know who has a better claim to the name Title Town over Green Bay? BALTIMORE. They've won three Super Bowls between two separate teams in less time than GB has won 2. Just think that through.
I can't stand them either but I'm about to be the biggest GreenBay fan next week when they play the LOLfins

McVay lets Mayfield throw more inside the red zone than Belichick/Patricia let's Mac Jones throw in the same circumstance.... and Mayfield has been w McVay for 2 weeks.... unbelievable
How are the Rams and McVay doing this year?

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back